Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » General News and Discussion » Any Characters who you're not sure you've met?

Post-a-picture threads, scrapbooking ideas, general polls, photography tips, general chit-chat and more!
the topic is closed |
8/21/2014 10:01 AM
twor
Peter Pan
twor

Anyone have any characters that you are really not sure if you have met them or not? Mainly due to meeting them so long ago you can't remember?

For example years ago, I was probably around 2 or 3 years old, I was queuing for Roger Rabbit's Cartoon Spin at Disneyland. At the time, I remember being absolutely terrified because the witch/hag from Snow White was making her way through the queue. Looking at it now it sounds like something that would never ever happen which makes me doubt that it did, maybe it was just another guest who looked like an old witch maybe? But then I can remember it quite well considering it was that long ago.

Anyone else have any instances where they are not sure if they have actually met a character? I've probably got more that I've got no idea that I've met just due to being too young at the time to remember.
+1 permalink
8/21/2014 1:03 PM
DisneyMart
Sorcerer's Apprentice
DisneyMart

Yes. Several instances. I have memories of meeting Robin Hood in front of the castle at DLP but don't have pics to verify. Was so glad to meet him last year to make the tick on the list much more official!!

--
Follow me on twitter to see my character pictures and for live tweets from our trips to the Disney Parks!!

Next Trips:
30th April - 1st May 2016 - Disneyland Paris
23-24 July 2016 - Disneyland Paris
22nd July - 5th August 2017 - Walt Disney World

www.facebook.com/DisneyMart

Now posting trip pictures on Instagram
0 permalink
the topic is closed |