Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » WDW General Discussion and Trip Planning » The Main Street Trolley Parade

Discuss Walt Disney World character sightings, questions, trip planning ideas, trip countdowns, trip reports & more
9/4/2014 8:05 AM
Logan J. Kelly
Chip 'n' Dale
Logan J. Kelly

I am, and always have been, a huge fan of The Main Street Trolley Parade. Though I was skeptical at first, I also love that it changes seasonally. I was curious to find out, which seasonal Trolley is your favorite? My favorite is definitely the Summer Trolley.

Of course my eyes would be closed!
edited by Logan J. Kelly on 9/4/2014
0 permalink
9/4/2014 9:51 AM
PeterPanFan
Sorcerer
PeterPanFan

Love the Trolley Show!!! based on your picture I don't think we have seen the summer version for some reason! I think the spring version is probably my favorite out of the ones we have seen.

--
Visit the Disney Character Central Blog for all the latest character news and information!
0 permalink
9/4/2014 10:58 AM
Logan J. Kelly
Chip 'n' Dale
Logan J. Kelly

PeterPanFan Wrote:
Love the Trolley Show!!! based on your picture I don't think we have seen the summer version for some reason! I think the spring version is probably my favorite out of the ones we have seen.

The Spring one is what actually sold me on the whole seasonal trolley ides! When I first heard they were changing it seasonally, I wasn't happy. The Spring version was the first one I saw and right after that, I knew I was going to love the changes!
0 permalink