Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » General News and Discussion » Frozen on Ice

Post-a-picture threads, scrapbooking ideas, general polls, photography tips, general chit-chat and more!
the topic is closed |
9/4/2014 8:43 AM
PeterPanFan
Sorcerer
PeterPanFan

As we mentioned awhile ago there is a new Disney on Ice Frozen show starting up. There was a preview performance last night and Inside the Magic posted a video from it:

Character wise it looks like there is at least Anna, Elsa, Kristoff, Olaf, Sven, the rock trolls, and Hans are in the show. They even have both baby and adult Sven! I have to say that Olaf looks a lot better than I was expecting (still not perfect but *tons* better than other versions). We will be seeing this in December... can't wait!!!

--
Visit the Disney Character Central Blog for all the latest character news and information!
0 permalink
9/4/2014 12:33 PM
Nala
Stitch
Nala

It looks pretty good, including Olaf!! Can't wait to go and see it!!
0 permalink
9/4/2014 10:09 PM
Binx345
Mickey Mouse
Binx345

I am going to do my best to go see it when it comes to Greensboro NC in early Dec! Peterpanfan, where will you be seeing it?
0 permalink
9/4/2014 11:53 PM
JqLw
Stitch
JqLw

Olaf, Sven and the Trolls look amazing!
0 permalink
9/5/2014 3:07 AM
MadMadamGaetane
Angel
MadMadamGaetane

It looks amazing! But of course, this one will not come to Belgium for the next 2 or 3 years if it even comes...
Especially Sven looks really great, and I think I also spotted the Duke of Weasletown being in the show...
edited by GaetaneDW on 9/5/2014

--
Black sorcery is my cup of tea...

Memories you'll keep long after...

www.madmadamgaetane.com
0 permalink
9/5/2014 3:13 AM
JqLw
Stitch
JqLw

I know that Timon and Pumbaa, Cinderella and Prince Charming, Snow White and The Prince, and Ariel and Eric are also in, among others.I spotted them in the video.
edited by Disney Fan on 9/5/2014
0 permalink
9/5/2014 4:30 AM
DisneyDan
Sorcerer
DisneyDan

We have many of the Disney On Ice characters on the site, and we have a bunch of Disney On Ice shows on here too. Just so you all know.

--
Check the Character Central Blog for all the latest character news and rumours!

Visit Tsum Tsum Central for all the latest news on Disney Tsum Tsums, to update your own collection list and much more!

Instagram * Facebook * Twitter

Dan.
0 permalink
9/5/2014 3:16 PM
manu91700
Peter Pan
manu91700

déjà vu 6 disney sur glace et hâte de voir les prochains mais pas cette année :-(
0 permalink
the topic is closed |