Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » WDW General Discussion and Trip Planning » Villains Unleashed Trip Report

Discuss Walt Disney World character sightings, questions, trip planning ideas, trip countdowns, trip reports & more
9/5/2014 6:57 PM
360 Degrees of Disney
Peter Pan
360 Degrees of Disney

Hello everyone this is my much delayed Villains Unleashed trip report. All over the Internet you have probably heard many different reviews of this event most likely they were negative. We had a mostly positive experience. However, as you read this keep in mind we were in a large group, we only wanted to meet non-face characters, and that we ate no food all night.
Let's Begin,
I had predicted the event would be insanely crowded beforehand so we arrived just a little bit after Park opening. As soon as we got in, 3 of us ran to the Hämsterviel and Gantu line and one of us ran to Constantine. Then my brother and I left to go do stuff around the park. We meet Wreck it Ralph and Vanellope then went on rides for the rest of the day. When we were done riding Rockin Roller Coster for the 2nd time in a row we were told that Hämsterviel and Gantu were going to be meeting separately! AHH! So we ran over to get on line. Then, we were told our new friend, who we had met through Dan and John, Disney Lori or as she is known here Lori had arrived.So, I ran over to say hi. The rest of our day was basically standing in line for the characters. The only line that had formed was Hämsterviel and Gantu's line. Then, everyone held everyone's spaces in line as we all got our wrist bands. As that was happening everyone's favorite Rain stopped by!!! NOOOOOOO!!! But it blew over so now it is about 7:00 and we find out Hämsterviel wasn't coming out till 9:00 AHH! So, my brother and I had some people save our spot in line and ran over to Constantine around 7:50 then we saw the line was easily like 3 hours long. Luckily, we were first in line but we let Lori go first so for the record she was the first person ever in history to meet Constantine but we were second and it was amazing one of the best meets I've had by a long shot next to meeting Berlioz and Toulouse at their debut.

Then, we went back to our original line but my brother and I were walking around and saw Bowler Hat, Shan Yu, Gideon, Stromboli, and Foulfellow walk in. Then, the time had come we got back in line and we were first to meet the one the only Dr. Hämsterviel

Then, we went to see some walking around characters and we Saw Sheriff of Nottingham, Prince John, Stromboli, Foul Fellow, and Gideon
Then, it was about 9:30 and it was time for Gantu. While we were in line we sent one friend over to the Hag's line.

Then, as we were going to meet the hyenas we saw Frollo

When we got to the hyenas line, which was surprisingly short the Brer Villains were out and had no line so we said hi to our favorite Rabbit hunters.

Then, after some waiting we meet the Hyenas.

Banzi was rocking the camera.

Then, we were a few people behind in the Hag line so we went over there
and met her.

They gave us apples afterwards but I wasn't sure if I wanted these.

After we met the Hag, Lori went of to see Gamora and Starlord so we said goodbye.
Then, we went over to hades Hangout and meet Gov. Radcliff. Then, we saw Oggie Boggie's Freaky Fun House Show. Now, there were many different reviews and the show wasn't necessarily for adults like some think it was just a Disney show that didn't have anything special in it besides the Oggie parts. Often at Disney shows, you can't see anything like it except at Disney. You can see sword swallowers at every other magician show.
Then we were tired so we left.
That was the report. I will be posting more reports like the 24 hour event. I have been a little busy lately.
Thank You for reading.
edited by wp on 10/8/2014
edited by PeterPanFan on 1/26/2015
edited by wp on 1/27/2015
0 permalink
9/6/2014 4:08 AM
DisneyDuckLover
Thumper
DisneyDuckLover

Great, some fantastic characters I'm sure you had so much fun

--
Blog: http://DisneyDuckLover.blogspot.co.uk
Twitter: www.twitter.com/DisneyDuckLover
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/disneyducklover/
--
FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA FOR PHOTO UPDATES OF MY TRIPS TO THE PARKS!
0 permalink
9/6/2014 6:54 AM
DisneyMart
Sorcerer's Apprentice
DisneyMart

Great report Will, really enjoyed it. I wish Amy and I could have attended! You met some awesome Villains, I'm very jealous!!

P.S Send our love to your Mum!
edited by DisneyMart on 9/6/2014

--
Follow me on twitter to see my character pictures and for live tweets from our trips to the Disney Parks!!

Next Trips:
30th April - 1st May 2016 - Disneyland Paris
23-24 July 2016 - Disneyland Paris
22nd July - 5th August 2017 - Walt Disney World

www.facebook.com/DisneyMart

Now posting trip pictures on Instagram
0 permalink
9/6/2014 8:40 AM
Vala
Cheshire Cat
Vala

Great report.

We need to do a group trip when they do this next time. Big Grin
0 permalink
9/6/2014 11:35 AM
DisneyDuckLover
Thumper
DisneyDuckLover

Yes great idea Petra Big Grin

--
Blog: http://DisneyDuckLover.blogspot.co.uk
Twitter: www.twitter.com/DisneyDuckLover
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/disneyducklover/
--
FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA FOR PHOTO UPDATES OF MY TRIPS TO THE PARKS!
0 permalink
9/6/2014 1:23 PM
DisneyMart
Sorcerer's Apprentice
DisneyMart

We are in Petra!! 😄

--
Follow me on twitter to see my character pictures and for live tweets from our trips to the Disney Parks!!

Next Trips:
30th April - 1st May 2016 - Disneyland Paris
23-24 July 2016 - Disneyland Paris
22nd July - 5th August 2017 - Walt Disney World

www.facebook.com/DisneyMart

Now posting trip pictures on Instagram
0 permalink
9/6/2014 3:05 PM
maxlover123
Minnie Mouse
maxlover123

This is my friend nice job