Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » WDW General Discussion and Trip Planning » Castle Shows

Discuss Walt Disney World character sightings, questions, trip planning ideas, trip countdowns, trip reports & more
10/2/2014 7:26 AM
Logan J. Kelly
Chip 'n' Dale
Logan J. Kelly

In honor of yesterday being Dream-Along with Mickey's eighth anniversary, I thought this would make an interesting topic: throughout the years, which has been your favorite Walt Disney World Castle stage show? Personally, mine is, and probably forever will be, Cinderella's Surprise Celebration. It had everything: heroes, villains, great music and a wonderful plot. On a side not, my least favorite is probably Cinderellabration. I thought the concept of that show was great, but the show itself ended up being so boring! I was talking to a friend of mine, who used to work in Entertainment at WDW, and I was surprised to hear she hated that show just as much as I did!

Anyway, I'd love to hear everyone's opinions, what's your all time favorite WDW Castle show? (P.S., can anyone recommend other Castle shows from around the world that I can find on YouTube? I'd love to see more.)
edited by Logan J. Kelly on 10/2/2014
0 permalink
10/2/2014 12:33 PM
Greenlawler
Mickey Mouse
Greenlawler

Not sure which one is my favorite can't remember the exact title but was It "Mickey's Gift" where characters would come out on the square after the show? That would probably win because unusual characters would come out post show.
0 permalink