Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » WDW General Discussion and Trip Planning » MNSSHP Oct. 10, 2014 Trip Report

Discuss Walt Disney World character sightings, questions, trip planning ideas, trip countdowns, trip reports & more
10/12/2014 5:43 PM
Logan J. Kelly
Chip 'n' Dale
Logan J. Kelly

Hello there everyone!

This is my first time doing a trip report on here, so I'm pretty excited. Here it goes:

We attended the October 10th party. We went over to the Studios in the afternoon around 2:00. Once Upon a Time is my all time favorite television series, so, when I saw this, I had to get a picture of it:

We then went to see Beauty and the Beast - Live on Stage and shortly after that, we went back to the hotel. Then, it was off to MNSSHP.

First, we stopped to see a friend of mine while he was working at the Ice Cream Shop on Main Street:

Then, we were off to meet Snow Witch, our main goal for the night:

Then we headed for Club Villain, in the hopes of meeting Cruella, our second goal:

We then got a chance to meet Gideon while we were there:

With our main priorities for the night taken care of, we decided to stop by and see Merida, since her line was short:

Then, it was time for Mickey's Boo to You Parade. We found ourselves in Adventureland after that and decided to say hi to Tarzan, Jane and Terk. I try to see them every year, as Tarzan is one of my all time favorite movies. Tarzan and Terk really liked my brother's Pegasus plush.

We then watched Hallowishes, followed by the Villains Dance Mix and Mingle - Live on Stage.

I then went off to check on Anna and Elsa's wait time. Their wait time was only 40 minutes, but there was just that amount of time left in the party, so I opted to meet Rapunzel and Cinderella, who's posted time was just 10 minutes.

The next day, we popped over to Epcot with a friend of mine who works at the Starbucks there and had the day off. Belle's line was much shorter than normal, so I decided to stop by and say hi. We had a great time chatting!

We had a great trip! Thanks for reading!
edited by Logan J. Kelly on 10/14/2014
0 permalink
10/13/2014 12:02 PM
DisneyDuckLover
Thumper
DisneyDuckLover

Looks like you had a great time, but you didn't seem to meet many characters ?

--
Blog: http://DisneyDuckLover.blogspot.co.uk
Twitter: www.twitter.com/DisneyDuckLover
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/disneyducklover/
--
FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA FOR PHOTO UPDATES OF MY TRIPS TO THE PARKS!
0 permalink
10/13/2014 4:24 PM
DisneyMart
Sorcerer's Apprentice
DisneyMart

Great report! I'm glad you managed to meet the hag and Cruella! 😃

--
Follow me on twitter to see my character pictures and for live tweets from our trips to the Disney Parks!!

Next Trips:
30th April - 1st May 2016 - Disneyland Paris
23-24 July 2016 - Disneyland Paris
22nd July - 5th August 2017 - Walt Disney World

www.facebook.com/DisneyMart

Now posting trip pictures on Instagram
+1 permalink
10/13/2014 7:54 PM
mattblack
Angel
mattblack

JoelMcDuck Wrote:

It's not the quantity of the meets, but the fun you have while meeting.
+1 permalink
10/14/2014 7:56 AM
Logan J. Kelly
Chip 'n' Dale
Logan J. Kelly

DisneyMart Wrote:
Great report! I'm glad you managed to meet the hag and Cruella! 😃

Thank you! Yeah, I was surprised by how short the hag's line was and I was really excited when Cruella came out. I was worried I was going to miss her. Gideon was also a fun surprise!
edited by Logan J. Kelly on 10/14/2014
0 permalink
10/14/2014 7:59 AM
Logan J. Kelly
Chip 'n' Dale
Logan J. Kelly

JoelMcDuck Wrote:

Yeah, I didn't get TOO many this year, but I really enjoyed who I got. I meet Tarzan every year, because he's my favorite Disney hero and I always have fun talking to Jane. My main goals for the night were Snow Witch and Cruella, so I was happy to get them. I didn't meet as many characters as I normally try to at MNSSHP, but I really enjoyed who I got!
0 permalink
10/14/2014 9:59 AM
HippyDisneyGuy
Chip 'n' Dale
HippyDisneyGuy

That looked like fun and...Gideon! What a fun surprise to meet a rare character. At last years MNNSHP (10/24) we noticed Suzy & Perla sneaking out from near the back of the castle at around 10:30...so my daughter and I ran up and hugged them(as my wife took pictures and laughed)...they did a quick lap around the carousel and were gone in 10 minutes.
I often wonder how many people run across unlisted characters at the party like: Gideon, Suzy & Perla, Tweedles, etc..
0 permalink
10/14/2014 11:16 AM
Logan J. Kelly
Chip 'n' Dale
Logan J. Kelly

HippyDisneyGuy Wrote:
That looked like fun and...Gideon! What a fun surprise to meet a rare character. At last years MNNSHP (10/24) we noticed Suzy & Perla sneaking out from near the back of the castle at around 10:30...so my daughter and I ran up and hugged them(as my wife took pictures and laughed)...they did a quick lap around the carousel and were gone in 10 minutes.
I often wonder how many people run across unlisted characters at the party like: Gideon, Suzy & Perla, Tweedles, etc..

Oh, that's so cool! I would LOVE to meet Suzy and Perla! I saw them out in Fantasyland on the 24 hour day, but they were leaving when I saw them, so I didn't get to meet them. :/
0 permalink
10/14/2014 1:27 PM
Shiva
Stitch
Shiva

Awesome trip report! =) You do look like you had a great time! It's great that you were able to meet Cruella de Vil and The Hag. The Hag sometimes shows up at Club Villain, too, and she really can bust a groove! =P

--
"You have to live your life spherically--in many directions. Never lose your childish enthusiasm, and things will come your way." - Lindsey Duncan in Under the Tuscan Sun
+1 permalink
10/14/2014 2:30 PM
Logan J. Kelly
Chip 'n' Dale
Logan J. Kelly

Shiva Wrote:
Awesome trip report! =) You do look like you had a great time! It's great that you were able to meet Cruella de Vil and The Hag. The Hag sometimes shows up at Club Villain, too, and she really can bust a groove! =P

Oh, I would have loved to see her dancing there! XD
0 permalink