Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » WDW General Discussion and Trip Planning » Characters around the World

Discuss Walt Disney World character sightings, questions, trip planning ideas, trip countdowns, trip reports & more
11/7/2014 11:11 PM
rodnyhansel
Chip 'n' Dale
rodnyhansel

Hello guys!! I do not post often but I was talking with a character hunter like me and we talked about an idea of doing an Epcot characters event named: Characters around the World with the following line up:
Mexico: The 3 Caballeros
Norway: Anna and Elsa
China: Mulan, Li Shang, Mushu, and Shan Yu
Africa: Timon and Rafiki
Germany: Snow Prince & Snow White and the 7 Dwarves
Italy: Pinocchio, Geppetto, and Jiminy Cricket alternating with Foulfellow, Gideon, and Stromboli
US: The Country Bears in one side of the alleyway and Pocahontas, John Smith, Meeko, and Gov. Ratcliffe on the other side of the alleyway
Japan: Either the VIPs in Japanese costumes or Baymax & Hiro
Morocco: Aladdin & Jasmine alternating with Abu & Genie alternating with Jafar
France: Near the Lake Belle, Beast, and Gaston. Near the Perfume Shop Phoebus & Clopin alternating with Quasimodo & Esmeralda alternating with Frollo. Sleeping Beauty & Prince Phillip alternating with the 3 Flora, Fauna, & Merryweather alternating with Maleficent
UK: Near Agent P Mission: Mary Poppin, Bert & Penguin, Alice, Mad Hatter, and White Rabbit alternating with Queen of Hearts & The Tweedles. Inside the toy store: Pooh, Tigger, Rabbit, Piglet, and Eeyore. Inside the Millennium Village: Robin Hood, Friar Tuck & Little John alternating with Prince John & The Sherriff.
Canada: Kenai and Koda
Why do you guys think? It would be an awesome event or would you cut some characters? Opinions are welcomed!!
0 permalink
11/8/2014 3:23 AM
MMDDGPCDC
Stitch
MMDDGPCDC

I would love an event like this! Great theme and rare characters whilst also the VIPs already have World Showcase costumes.
0 permalink
11/8/2014 6:15 AM
mattblack
Angel
mattblack

You could add a few in spots. Rapunzel and Flynn would not be out of place in Germany. Technically, Hercules is the Roman version of the name (in Greek myths it's Heracles) so you could put him and Meg in Italy. In America, Tiana and Naveen. In Canada, and it'll be a long time before this happens, Wolverine! Unfortunately, Universal Studios has things blocked up for the moment, same with putting the Black Panther in Africa (and I SO can't wait for that movie; hope it's good!)
0 permalink