Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » General News and Discussion » Big Hero 6- Do you think we'll get the other characters?

Post-a-picture threads, scrapbooking ideas, general polls, photography tips, general chit-chat and more!
the topic is closed |
11/9/2014 9:47 PM
mattblack
Angel
mattblack

So, I saw this today and loved. Not QUITE on the level of Frozen or Wreck-It Ralph, but it's certainly not to Frozen what Pocahontas was to the Lion King.

Anyway, Hiro and Baymax are currently meeting at DL and WDW, but I'd LOVE to meet some of the other characters from the film, ESPECIALLY Honey Lemon and Fred. What do you guys think? Does BH6 have what it takes to be considered one of "the classics"? Who'd you want to meet from the film?
0 permalink
11/10/2014 6:19 AM
DisneyMart
Sorcerer's Apprentice
DisneyMart

Unfortunately the film isn't out over here for a couple more months, but I would love to see more characters from any film. I imagine we could see them in the future for special events! 😃

--
Follow me on twitter to see my character pictures and for live tweets from our trips to the Disney Parks!!

Next Trips:
30th April - 1st May 2016 - Disneyland Paris
23-24 July 2016 - Disneyland Paris
22nd July - 5th August 2017 - Walt Disney World

www.facebook.com/DisneyMart

Now posting trip pictures on Instagram
0 permalink
1/12/2015 5:53 AM
hildekitten
Peter Pan
hildekitten

Same here, it's not out here in Belgium 'till early next month and then it's still uncertain whether I get to see it or not, because theatres around me are a bit iffy when it comes to playing animated movies in the original language. And I point blank REFUSE to see it in Flemish dub.

In any case, I would love to see the characters as meet and greet characters, but somehow I doubt DLP will be that hip. Maybe Hiro and Baymax, but I don't think they'll bring out the others, if they even bring out those two to start with.
0 permalink
the topic is closed |