Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » General News and Discussion » Non-Disney Characters

Post-a-picture threads, scrapbooking ideas, general polls, photography tips, general chit-chat and more!
the topic is closed |
11/23/2014 5:11 PM
360 Degrees of Disney
Peter Pan
360 Degrees of Disney

When we are on a site like this themed around Disney we sometimes forget some of the great opportunities for character meet and greets in other places and I would like to start this thread so everyone can post pictures of non-Disney characters I will start us off with a character I happened to meet in London.
Not sure of his name
0 permalink
11/23/2014 5:13 PM
360 Degrees of Disney
Peter Pan
360 Degrees of Disney

Penguins of Madagascar or at least 3 of them Rico was sick

But Rico made it for the show but left again after

These photos were taken at Chessington world of Adventure park. The characters can be very fun and interactive if you give them some prompting.
edited by wp on 11/23/2014
0 permalink
11/23/2014 10:01 PM
JqLw
Stitch
JqLw

I might post my pictures at Universal Singapore here but I'm not quite sure how to post photos on this forum!
0 permalink
11/24/2014 12:07 PM
DisneyDan
Sorcerer
DisneyDan

Why not check out the dedicated page we've had for non-Disney characters for years now

http://www.charactercentral.net/CC21_Characters_Other.aspx

--
Check the Character Central Blog for all the latest character news and rumours!

Visit Tsum Tsum Central for all the latest news on Disney Tsum Tsums, to update your own collection list and much more!

Instagram * Facebook * Twitter

Dan.
0 permalink
11/24/2014 2:26 PM
360 Degrees of Disney
Peter Pan
360 Degrees of Disney

I had seen that just the form discussion and pictures have only been about disney except 1 or 2 posts
0 permalink
12/3/2014 6:43 PM
RogerDreamfinder
Chip 'n' Dale
RogerDreamfinder

Well, I have met my share of non-disney characters. In fact, the first characters I had ever met were at Sesame Place.

But others I have met include Spongebob, Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Porky Pig, Yosemite Sam, Shaggy, Scrappy Doo, Lola Bunny, Tweety and Sylvester.

--
My only purpose in life is to make people LAUGH! -Roger Rabbit

"One little spark lights up for you!" -Dreamfinder
0 permalink
1/12/2015 6:04 AM
hildekitten
Peter Pan
hildekitten

I had met Mario before during a Speeldag in Mechelen a couple of years ago but then I met Mario and Luigi and Pikachu at Comic Con Paris 2013 (the last year it was still joint with Japan Expo). There's LOADS of Japanese mascot characters around at Japan Expo, but I seem to be an expert at not encountering them. Which ticks me off, because I really want to get a photo with that cute samurai cat.

I did get this one last year though I asked his attendant if I could take the mascot's photo (as they were on their way up to the backstage area and thus leaving the event) and she offered to take one of us together as well, so that was lucky
It's Toripii, the mascot of Tottori Prefecture.

More on this site on Japanese mascots of the Fukuoka district.

I also met Black Fowl, the main villain from City Hall at the Ankama stand, but we didn't take a photo together as I needed to be in the press room, boo.
Hopefully better luck this year

Wish me luck for samurai cat this year Big Grin
edited by hildekitten on 1/12/2015
0 permalink
1/12/2015 8:50 AM
DisneyDan
Sorcerer
DisneyDan

Hilde, I've met Pikachu, too! He's s cute!

--

Visit Tsum Tsum Central for all the latest news on Disney Tsum Tsums, to update your own collection list and much more!

Dan.
0 permalink
1/15/2015 5:27 PM
csovereign
Mickey Mouse
csovereign

throwback to when i met fred, barney and betty at universal
0 permalink
1/15/2015 5:33 PM
DisneyDan
Sorcerer
DisneyDan

Wow, that's amazing! Why is Betty hugging Fred though?! LOL!

--

Dan.
0 permalink
1/17/2015 7:57 AM
Disney-Me
Stitch
Disney-Me

wp Wrote:
I had seen that just the form discussion and pictures have only been about disney except 1 or 2 posts

Because it's "Disney" Character Central

--
You have always been my dearest friend 💚 You make me feel like what your name is....HAPPY 💚
0 permalink
1/18/2015 8:57 PM
csovereign
Mickey Mouse
csovereign

DisneyDan Wrote:
Wow, that's amazing! Why is Betty hugging Fred though?! LOL!

i have know idea this was a couple years ago(i was like 6 or 7, i'm 18 now) so i barley remember the trip let alone even meeting them
0 permalink
the topic is closed |