Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » General News and Discussion » Your dream Christmas Parade

Post-a-picture threads, scrapbooking ideas, general polls, photography tips, general chit-chat and more!
the topic is closed |
11/30/2014 6:00 AM
MMDDGPCDC
Stitch
MMDDGPCDC

I did a Halloween version of this so, what would your Dream Christmas Parade have in it. It can have any floats and any characters (that fit with the theme). for example Santa Claus, Toys, Confectionary, Winter Wonderland or anything like that! I Love the Snow/Winter theme so I'd probably have a Parade that had a section with Winter in. What would you have in your Dream Christmas Parade?
0 permalink
12/1/2014 5:06 AM
mattblack
Angel
mattblack

Well, maybe a Victorian-inspired float, to invoke "A Christmas Carol" and that can feature Scrooge McDuck and other characters in English garb, as well as having Pooh or Peter Pan characters walk alongside. Maybe even Mr. Toad, Ratty, and Mole (remember, a decent portion of that film happened at Christmas).

Definitely need a "Sandy Claws" float for Nightmare Before Christmas.

A "Green Christmas" Hawaiian float with Stitch in his Elvis gear. Because if you don't like Elvis Christmas songs, then you're a Grinch!

Frozen Float, naturally.

Finally, a float for that jolly, large man in the red suit who's associated with antlers- GASTON!
0 permalink
the topic is closed |