Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » WDW General Discussion and Trip Planning » Sharing of character sightings on WDW trip (1 Apr - 12 Apr)

Discuss Walt Disney World character sightings, questions, trip planning ideas, trip countdowns, trip reports & more
4/14/2011 11:00 PM
cyberbb
Mickey Mouse
cyberbb

First of all, thanks for all friends in character central for providing useful information in character hunting. I just back to HK from WDW. I'd like to share some character sighting for the last two weeks:

1. For Magic Kingdom, Prince Eric together with Ariel in Adventureland throughout the week . Angelica appear on 11 April in Adventureland in roaming basis mainly for staff training purpose.

2. For Epcot, there're some roaming characters near the entranance of Pixie Garden in the morning, includes Bolt, Alice, Marie, Rafiki, Brer Bear etc.

3. For DHS, random characters appear on non- Fantasmic day in Magic of Disney Animation Building at about 5pm , includes Minnie, Pluto, Chip & Dale, Pook, Mary Poppins , Pocahotas , Meeko, Queen of Hearts, Mr. Smee, Captain Hook, The Queen, Snow White, Mulan, Rafiki , Stitch, Pinocchio , Geppetto etc.

4. For Animal Kingdom, Pocahotas & Meeko appears in the entrance of Camp-Mickey in early morning. Also Brer Bear & Brer Fox appear in Camp- Mickey after the show of Festival of Lion King.
+1 permalink
4/18/2011 8:42 AM
DisneyDan
Sorcerer
DisneyDan

Thanks for the information, I'm glad you had a great time!

--
Check the Character Central Blog for all the latest character news and rumours!

Visit Tsum Tsum Central for all the latest news on Disney Tsum Tsums, to update your own collection list and much more!

Instagram * Facebook * Twitter

Dan.
0 permalink