Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » General News and Discussion » Asking characters about other characters.

Post-a-picture threads, scrapbooking ideas, general polls, photography tips, general chit-chat and more!
the topic is closed |
12/29/2014 10:17 AM
mattblack
Angel
mattblack

Maybe it's years of reading comics, but one thing that seems hardwired into my DNA is the love of The Crossover, when done properly. Now, Disney doesn't often do official crossovers, but at the parks, well, that's a different story. All the characters conceivably see each other every day. With that said, has anyone ever asked one character about another from a different film? Obviously, this works better with the Princesses than, say, Mickey or Donald. Share your stories!
0 permalink
12/29/2014 12:34 PM
MMDDGPCDC
Stitch
MMDDGPCDC

I have seen a Meme of Rapunzel and Flynn talking about their cameo in Frozen. Here it is:
edited by MMDDGPCDC on 12/29/2014
0 permalink
12/29/2014 1:42 PM
DisneyMart
Sorcerer's Apprentice
DisneyMart

Yes, we have asked characters about other characters!!
Last week we were talking about Snow White with Cheshire Cat, and they were interacting too!

--
Follow me on twitter to see my character pictures and for live tweets from our trips to the Disney Parks!!

Next Trips:
30th April - 1st May 2016 - Disneyland Paris
23-24 July 2016 - Disneyland Paris
22nd July - 5th August 2017 - Walt Disney World

www.facebook.com/DisneyMart

Now posting trip pictures on Instagram
0 permalink
12/30/2014 2:00 AM
JqLw
Stitch
JqLw

I remember asking Jasmine about how she met Snow White once, and she said it was in the marketplace, where Abu was telling Snow White not to eat an apple, or something like that. I can't really remember. I also asked Alice about Snow White, and she asked if she lives in Wonderland haha. I also asked Esmeralda if she and Pocahontas were friends, and she said, "Is she the one who paints with all the colors of the wind? I'm not one for painting." Speaking of which, I'm still dying to meet Pocahontas!
edited by Disney Fan on 12/30/2014
0 permalink
12/30/2014 5:34 AM
mattblack
Angel
mattblack

I've had characters mention other characters to me, but that's cheating. Maybe sometime I'll tell about how Prince Philip thought I looked like Flynn Rider.

Otherwise, though, I think I've done the most talking about other characters with Rapunzel, and while not about another character per se, I like this story too much not to share.

My last day on my trip last year, I'm doing a run on PFH to meet the Princesses one last time. Rapunzel asks me if it's my best day ever and I respond with a no, because I'm going home. We then had this exchange.

"You're going back to your tower? I'm NEVER going back to my tower!"
"That's good, because I noticed it's pretty close to the Haunted Mansion, and I think that would be a concern, what with the ghosts and all."
"YEAH! I don't go to the tower, but sometimes Pascal does to play, and one time I found him and he was as white as a sheet!"
0 permalink
1/12/2015 5:41 AM
hildekitten
Peter Pan
hildekitten

I only get that with Jack Skellington.
Three years ago he asked me about my umbrella, and he said it reminded him of Mary Poppins' umbrella. I told him it looked more like the one of the vampire's umbrellas (as it's a pagoda umbrella also), to which he agreed. And then he said it was like a witches umbrella to him, to which we concluded, rather loudly, that Mary Poppins is a witch. Some people in the queue seemed quite shocked by that, which amused me Big Grin

And last year he asked me if I had met Maleficent yet, and that I definitely should go see her in the Castle Courtyard if I had the chance
0 permalink
2/3/2015 9:13 AM
RogerDreamfinder
Chip 'n' Dale
RogerDreamfinder

There's youtube videos on a channel named briberry about Jack Skellington talking about The Grinch, then going to Universal to ask the Grinch about Jack.

I find them kinda funny.

--
My only purpose in life is to make people LAUGH! -Roger Rabbit

"One little spark lights up for you!" -Dreamfinder
0 permalink
2/3/2015 1:51 PM
Jackie1996
Chip 'n' Dale
Jackie1996

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATFx3aismgU

that's one of my favourte ones =)
0 permalink