Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » WDW General Discussion and Trip Planning » Anna and Elsa's Coronation

Discuss Walt Disney World character sightings, questions, trip planning ideas, trip countdowns, trip reports & more
1/3/2015 11:46 AM
MMDDGPCDC
Stitch
MMDDGPCDC

I was just wondering when Anna and Elsa are really becoming part of the Disney Princess Line-up? It has been over a year now since their film came out and Merida's coronation was TWO years ago! With all the excitement with a Frozen currently, you would have thought they would try to push it into the Princess Line-up so they can sell that line even more. The Coronations are usually in May so do you think we will see Anna and Elsa included in 2015?
edited by MMDDGPCDC on 1/3/2015
0 permalink
1/3/2015 12:18 PM
Vala
Cheshire Cat
Vala

MMDDGPCDC Wrote:
I was just wondering when Anna and Elsa are really becoming part of the Disney Princess Line-up? It has been over a year now since their film came out and Merida's coronation was TWO years ago! With all the excitement with a Frozen currently, you would have thought they would try to push it into the Princess Line-up so they can sell that line even more. The Coronations are usually in May so do you think we will see Anna and Elsa included in 2015?
edited by MMDDGPCDC on 1/3/2015

Frozen has pretty much become a line of its own. I don't think they need to introduce them. Much more profitable to keep them separate.
edited by Vala on 1/3/2015
+1 permalink
1/3/2015 1:26 PM
mattblack
Angel
mattblack

Indeed. Now, I COULD see Anna just by herself getting inducted at some point to boost her merchandise, as Elsa seems far and away more popular.
0 permalink