Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » General News and Discussion » Disneyland Paris Ice Dreams - Antwerp edition

Post-a-picture threads, scrapbooking ideas, general polls, photography tips, general chit-chat and more!
the topic is closed |
1/12/2015 7:32 AM
hildekitten
Peter Pan
hildekitten

On January 3rd my husband and I went to the Antwerp edition (as there was a Liège one too, but we got free tickets for the Antwerp one from a friend so yeah ^^).
I photographed most of the ice sculptures, and all the photos are here

I have to say that whilst I did enjoy it overall, as it was nice to see and do, I was glad I didn't have to pay the € 12 entry, because it really wasn't good enough to justify the price in my opinion.
0 permalink
1/12/2015 8:53 AM
DisneyDan
Sorcerer
DisneyDan

Ooo. Thanks for the report!
We haven't done a Disney ice thing, but we do usually attend the DreamWorks one in DC every year. I like how the DW one adds colour into the ice, so it actually look a lot better. My report for that is on the blog Big Grin

http://www.charactercentral.net/B4685_TripReportChristmasonthePotomacattheGaylordNationalMaryland.aspx
edited by DisneyDan on 1/12/2015

--
Check the Character Central Blog for all the latest character news and rumours!

Visit Tsum Tsum Central for all the latest news on Disney Tsum Tsums, to update your own collection list and much more!

Instagram * Facebook * Twitter

Dan.
0 permalink
1/12/2015 8:56 AM
hildekitten
Peter Pan
hildekitten

You're welcome
I'm going to do a proper review in the next edition of BCM, I'll post the link here when that is out, but that won't be for a couple of months still.
I think I want to try the Disneyland Paris sand sculptures festival they do in Ostend every year this summer, I just need to find someone to go with me now ^^
0 permalink
the topic is closed |