Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » General News and Discussion » Character Wishes for 2015

Post-a-picture threads, scrapbooking ideas, general polls, photography tips, general chit-chat and more!
pages: 1 2 | the topic is closed |
1/15/2015 9:38 AM
DisneyDan
Sorcerer
DisneyDan

So this is for fun only, but I thought it would be interesting to see who you all think might show up in 2015.
This is not one of our regular "fantasy character line-up" threads. Think about upcoming movies, events, etc, and who you think/hope will appear!

For me I'm really hoping that the rumours of all five emotions from PIXAR's new film "InsideOut" appearing at Disney's Hollywood Studios are true!

Now it's your turn. Go!

--
Check the Character Central Blog for all the latest character news and rumours!

Visit Tsum Tsum Central for all the latest news on Disney Tsum Tsums, to update your own collection list and much more!

Instagram * Facebook * Twitter

Dan.
0 permalink
1/15/2015 9:44 AM
MMDDGPCDC
Stitch
MMDDGPCDC

I'm hoping for Cinderella (live action version) just like they did with Maleficent although I don't know how they would work around the current park Cinderella. I'd also like to see new Avengers in Disneyland and characters from the new Star Wars films to appear at Star Wars Weekends!
0 permalink
1/15/2015 9:49 AM
DisneyDan
Sorcerer
DisneyDan

YES! I totally had a stupid moment there! How could I forget new SW Rebels and new SW movie characters?! I'm ALL for that!

--

Visit Tsum Tsum Central for all the latest news on Disney Tsum Tsums, to update your own collection list and much more!

Dan.
0 permalink
1/15/2015 10:49 AM
Nala
Stitch
Nala

I really do hope that they bring the characters from the Inside Out movie into the parks! I'd also love to have Hiro and Baymax in Paris, as well as some of the Guardians of the Galaxy characters! Here's hoping...
0 permalink
1/15/2015 1:15 PM
DisneyMart
Sorcerer's Apprentice
DisneyMart

Yes I hope the emotions come too, and I hope they meet together. I can imagine that making an epic photo opportunity!!!

Well, there are rumours that AntMan will come to DLP. I have seen that posted on twitter a couple of times. That is quite exciting.

I also hope we will see more Marvel characters at DLP based on the success of SpiderMan. I am thinking mainly of IronMan and Hulk!!! That would be awesome!!

Finally we may also see some characters from the new Star Wars film, can't wait!!!

--
Follow me on twitter to see my character pictures and for live tweets from our trips to the Disney Parks!!

Next Trips:
30th April - 1st May 2016 - Disneyland Paris
23-24 July 2016 - Disneyland Paris
22nd July - 5th August 2017 - Walt Disney World

www.facebook.com/DisneyMart

Now posting trip pictures on Instagram
0 permalink
1/15/2015 1:16 PM
DisneyMart
Sorcerer's Apprentice
DisneyMart

Oh and Gelatoni of course!!!!

--
Follow me on twitter to see my character pictures and for live tweets from our trips to the Disney Parks!!

Next Trips:

0 permalink
1/15/2015 4:41 PM
twor
Peter Pan
twor

The rumor that I heard was that the Inside Out characters would be going to Epcot.
PIXAR's The Good Dinosaur comes out in 2015 so we could see characters from that film.
I think Kristoff will meet at some point in 2015 and I think we'll probably see some more Marvel characters.

For some reason I don't think we'll see a live action Cinderella character.
0 permalink
1/15/2015 5:43 PM
JqLw
Stitch
JqLw

DisneyMart Wrote:
Oh and Gelatoni of course!!!!

Yes, Gelatoni!
0 permalink
1/16/2015 5:00 AM
hildekitten
Peter Pan
hildekitten

Gelatoni in TDS, Duffy returning in DLP, characters from Big Hero 6 in parks where they don't have them yet. Hopefully more Marvel characters in DLP (fingers crossed for Thor!)
0 permalink
1/16/2015 5:25 AM
mattblack
Angel
mattblack

Aside from who's been mentioned already, characters from the upcoming Good Dinosaur would be neat, as well as characters from Gravity Falls, as that seems poised to take the spot of Disney's television darling once Phineas & Ferb finally wraps up. Wander Over Yonder would be great, too, but that seems less likely. Shame, because I'd LOVE to hug Lord Hater.
0 permalink
1/16/2015 6:45 AM
DisneyMart
Sorcerer's Apprentice
DisneyMart

It would also be great to see an expansion of Big Hero 6 characters, such as Honey Lemon!!

--

Next Trips:

0 permalink
1/16/2015 7:01 AM
MadMadamGaetane
Angel
MadMadamGaetane

Like every year I hope that they'll do a little throwback and bring out some characters from the classic movies that don't exist as a meeting character yet... I'm thinking about Mad Madam Mim for example or Ray from Princess and the Frog, maybe even Flower from Bambi, I think you get the deal

--
Black sorcery is my cup of tea...

Memories you'll keep long after...

www.madmadamgaetane.com
0 permalink
1/16/2015 7:25 AM
DisneyMart
Sorcerer's Apprentice
DisneyMart

I would love to see Flower come back to the parks again, she would be perfect for Swing in to Spring too!!!

Madam Mim would be really cool, as would Mother Gothel making her parks debut.

I am guessing we may see Hans for Halloween?

So many exciting possibilities!!!

I'd also love to see Tony from Lady and the Tramp. He would look great meeting near Bella Notte!!!

--

Next Trips:

0 permalink
1/16/2015 7:39 AM
MadMadamGaetane
Angel
MadMadamGaetane

And if I can dream I'd love to see the characters from The Wind in the Willows make a debut... I think this movie is extremely underrated, while it had a great message... And I just love Mr. Mole lol

--
Black sorcery is my cup of tea...

Memories you'll keep long after...

www.madmadamgaetane.com
0 permalink
1/16/2015 8:18 AM
DisneyMart
Sorcerer's Apprentice
DisneyMart

Wouldn't it be great if Mr Toad came back to meet outside his attraction at DL for the 60th anniversary!! I would definitely be booking flights!!

--

Next Trips:

0 permalink
1/16/2015 10:16 AM
twor
Peter Pan
twor

Mr Toad was in a parade once upon a time. Can't remember which parade or even which park it was but I'll try to find out.
0 permalink
1/16/2015 2:18 PM
DisneyMart
Sorcerer's Apprentice
DisneyMart

Yes, I've seen the pics before. Hopefully he returns for the diamond anniversary!

--

Next Trips:

0 permalink
1/16/2015 5:36 PM
Mitchell
Tiana
Mitchell

Hans and Gothel for Halloween
Inside out characters
Kanga and Roos return as separate characters :p
Duffy, ShellieMay and Gelatoni for DLP

--
Heya, I'm Mitchell!

Next Trip: Photopass Day!

Follow my twitter @MitchellDisney for tweets!

Please check out my YouTube channel! https://t.co/8wbANN35lK including Vlogs from my Disneyland Paris holidays!
0 permalink
1/16/2015 5:39 PM
DisneyDan
Sorcerer
DisneyDan

I think Mitchell missed the memo on non-fantasy wishes, LOL. Kidding :P But I sadly doubt Kanga and Roo will return any time soon. And Gelatoni for DLP? They can't even have Duffy full time :/ Sigh.

--

Dan.
0 permalink
1/16/2015 5:52 PM
Mitchell
Tiana
Mitchell

DisneyDan Wrote:
I think Mitchell missed the memo on non-fantasy wishes, LOL. Kidding :P But I sadly doubt Kanga and Roo will return any time soon. And Gelatoni for DLP? They can't even have Duffy full time :/ Sigh.

I don't stick to rules Dan

--
Heya, I'm Mitchell!

Next Trip: Photopass Day!

Follow my twitter @MitchellDisney for tweets!

Please check out my YouTube channel! https://t.co/8wbANN35lK including Vlogs from my Disneyland Paris holidays!
0 permalink
pages: 1 2 | the topic is closed |