Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » General News and Discussion » Petition for Hercules and Megara as Disney Parks regulars

Post-a-picture threads, scrapbooking ideas, general polls, photography tips, general chit-chat and more!
the topic is closed |
2/17/2015 11:35 AM
MMDDGPCDC
Stitch
MMDDGPCDC

I was watching a video of the 24hr party last year and wondering why the Hercules characters aren't regulars in the park? So I looked to see if there was any petition for them to return and I found one. Please sign this and help bring back some awesome characters who don't get appreciated as much as they should. If Tarzan can be a regular, so can Hercules! And who wouldn't want to meet Meg! My greeting was my favourite EVER!!!

http://bring-back-meg-and-hercules.tumblr.com

edited by MMDDGPCDC on 2/17/2015
+1 permalink
2/17/2015 6:25 PM
mattblack
Angel
mattblack

With Meg, at least, I've heard that the hair can be quite literally a pain in the neck, so that's a possible reason why there not out very often.
0 permalink
2/17/2015 6:43 PM
MMDDGPCDC
Stitch
MMDDGPCDC

I still think that they should be out more! Hercules was out a couple of times last year and that was for training! Megara appeared for 24hr party only! Yes Herc was in MiSiCi for the 24hr party and Meg co hosted for Villains Unleashed but we want to meet them!!!
0 permalink
the topic is closed |