Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » Collector's Corner » Disney books

Discuss everything from Vinylmations, Pins, ornaments and more!
the topic is closed |
2/23/2015 2:44 PM
hildekitten
Peter Pan
hildekitten

My friend Babs didn't want this book anymore, so she gave it to me yesterday

Other Disney books I have are:
* The Art of the Disney Princess
* The Art of Brave
* The Art of Pirates of the Caribbean
* De Gouden Jaren van Mickey Mouse (this particular one only comes in Dutch and French, but it roughly translates to The Golden Years of Mickey Mouse)
* Alice in Wonderland Little Golden Book (I like the art)
* Winnie the Pooh and the Honey Tree (a gag gift from my mum)
* Disney's Winnie the Pooh
* Duffy the Disney Bear, Mickey's New Friend

I still want to get the Art of Monsters Inc, The Art of Monster's University, The Art of Princess and the Frog, The Art of Big Hero Six and the Little Golden Books of those movies (as I love the art).
And possibly The Poster Art of Disney Parks as well, I need to win the lottery haha

Which Disney books do you guys own and still want to get at some point?
0 permalink
2/23/2015 6:46 PM
mattblack
Angel
mattblack

I've got the trade paperbacks of SLG's Gargoyles series and the spin-off, Bad Guys, both written by show creator Greg Weisman.
0 permalink
2/24/2015 6:43 AM
hildekitten
Peter Pan
hildekitten

Oh man, I'd LOVE to get those! I LOVED that show when I was younger.
They should make a live action movie out of that one.
0 permalink
2/24/2015 6:57 AM
mattblack
Angel
mattblack

hildekitten Wrote:
Oh man, I'd LOVE to get those! I LOVED that show when I was younger.

They should be easy enough to find online for purchase. Also, Seasons 1 and 2 are available on DVD (it took over ten years for the second half of Season 2, but hey better late than never).

They should make a live action movie out of that one.

Careful what you wish for. There was talk about a live-action movie called Gargoyles which would have had nothing to do with the series (except, presumably, that there'd be at least one gargoyle in it) and it would feature... NICOLAS CAGE?!? NOOOO!!
0 permalink
3/10/2015 9:56 AM
hildekitten
Peter Pan
hildekitten

I bought Poster Art of the Disney Parks for a friend's birthday, and obviously I looked through it before wrapping it (because poster art at DLP is always so awesome) and I love it!
I wrote a review of it on The Gatehouse, which you can read right here. I'm definitely going to buy another copy for myself!
0 permalink
the topic is closed |