Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » General News and Discussion » My April Trip Report at Disneyland Resort with my Mom, Leo, Pokemon Friends and Sonic

Post-a-picture threads, scrapbooking ideas, general polls, photography tips, general chit-chat and more!
the topic is closed |
4/21/2015 11:31 AM
Greg
Stitch
Greg

Last week was awesome! We do 2 Days Park Hopper. My Story was long and with my Mom, Leo, Pokémon Pals, and Sonic the Hedgehog it will be extravaganza! Ready?
On Tuesday April 14, Me, Mom, and Leo went to Disney California Adventure for Opening Announcement. We start by pick up Fastpass for Anna and Elsa, Olaf, Racers, and World of Color. Now after we rode Mike & Sulley to the Rescue and meet James P. Sulliven, We meet Sofia the First. I show Sofia my Diancie to make fine diamonds for her kingdom. We meet Olaf. I feel exciting to meet the adorable snowman who loves warm hugs. Afterwards, we meet Anna and Elsa. 1st meet with Anna and Elsa is my Diancie and Jirachi. They love them. I tell Anna that Jirachi give Anna a wish since her birthday long time ago. They meet Diancie, the Princess of Diamond Domain who came to visit and tell that she made Diamond and Jewels to get ready for 60th Diamond Anniversary. Diancie didn't see Anna's Hair that explain that she got kissed by trolls. That was funny. After that, we go straight to Tower of Terror. Diancie and Yveltal sure loves the drop ride in the dark and then we headed to Cars Land. Mom never see this park since 2008 you know her last visit. So I show her everything including The Little Mermaid Ariel's Undersea Adventure. We rode Radiator Springs Racers. 1st Ride is get painted with Ramone and Flo and we won the race. 2nd Ride is get tires with Luigi and Guido and won again. After lunch at Flo's V-8 Café, I stop by Red and get photo and headed to meet Anna and Elsa again. 2nd Meet with Anna and Elsa is my Diancie and Sonic. I told them that I was rush cause I rode Racers 2 times and won 2 times in 1 day. They were impressive. I show Sonic that he give me a super sonic speed. They think were winners! Anna and Elsa and I get close up photos with Sonic and Diancie. Before I go, I let Anna and Elsa watching 1 episode of Angry Birds Toons is "Catch of the Day". They have the laugh with Blues and Pigs in this episode and explain that Colonel got plan to steal eggs by launch the plunger and land the target. When Anna see Colonel Pig reel in and got hit in his face by coconut (Blues outsmart him), She was interesting like she did punch Hans in his face. So I said bye and headed to Disneyland Park, but I ran into Oswald! I didn't see him for years! So I got autograph and get pictures. Now I'm headed to Disneyland Park to meet Princesses and ride few attractions in Tomorrowland. At Disneyland Park before ride Space Mountain, I meet Merida with my Xerneas and Diancie. I explain that Xerneas will stop by the forest to see her to change fate with the Fairy Aura and Diancie leaves Diamonds for her to bring honor to her family. And before I go, Me and Mr. Krabs tell Merida about the Yeti Krab which was more dangerous and legend is true than Mor'du. I went to Space Mountain to ride and get Fastpass for Star Tours. I meet Snow White, Cinderella, and Belle with my Diancie. They love to meet the Princess of Diamond Domain and tells them that Diancie get her diamonds ready to celebrate Disneyland's 60th Diamond Anniversary. After that, I rode Alice in Wonderland, Star Tours, and Disneyland Railroad to Main Street U.S.A. and headed back to Disney California Adventure to meet Anna and Elsa. 3rd meet with Anna and Elsa is my Xerneas and Yveltal. Anna and Elsa loves to hear that I meet Princess and I hold Xerneas and Yveltal to show them. Elsa explains that Yveltal has dark chocolate and Xerneas can help Sven and Kristoff find more ice to sell. When I let Yveltal scratch my neck, Elsa point at it and got idea to get backscratcher for Kristoff and Anna has a laugh and think was great idea for Kristoff's gift by my ideas. So after that I went to Paradise Pier to ride California Screamin' 3 times and head back them again. 4th Meet with Anna and Elsa is show my hat and wand to get ready for World of Color. I give them the group hug as bye and meet again tomorrow. After World of Color, were headed back to Hotel to rest. Me, I'm always exciting next and final day after that.
On Wednesday April 15, Before I'm go to Disneyland Park, I start with Disney California Adventure again to get Fastpass to meet Olaf, Anna and Elsa, and World of Color. I meet Doc McStuffins. I tell Doc McStuffins to diagnosis Sonic after run from Radiator Springs Racers and Sonic is ok. I meet Olaf again like yesterday with Diancie, Mom, and Leo. I show him with my Sonic. Olaf think Sonic love snow. After meet Olaf, I went to Disney Animation Building to meet Anna and Elsa. They love me and missed me since yesterday. Now, 5th meet with Anna and Elsa is show my map and idea at Disneyland Park and show them my Tower of Terror keychain that I got yesterday. They were surprised that I'm not scared of anything like encounter Marshmallow and since Olaf drop by, his body fall off and put all back after that. They give me the laugh. Now Elsa point the map for her request is Big Thunder Mountain Railroad. That is what I'm doing my quest for my favorite princesses. I give them my fist bump what Hiro Hamada and Baymax taught me that and off to Tower of Terror. After that, I went to Disneyland to ride Big Thunder Mountain Railroad that Elsa promise and I fulfill her promise. After that, I rendezvouses with Mom and Leo at Fantasyland for lunch at Village Hauns. Then we went to Mickey's Toontown to meet Mickey Mouse after ride Rodger Rabbit Car Toon Spin. After meet my star pupil, I ran into Alice and Mad Hatter, but I got autograph from Alice. And I rode Mr. Toad's Wild Ride and meet Princesses again. This time, I show them with my Jirachi. They know Jirachi will give my Disney Friends the wish and mine as well like hang out with my favorite characters like Anna and Elsa, stay in the park forever, and make me find a happy place. After that, I headed back to Disney California Adventure to see Anna and Elsa. 6th meet with Anna and Elsa is tell them that I meet Mickey and Princesses while I'm holding Diancie. Anna and Elsa think it was wonderful. So I show them the map again for my next thing and Anna and Elsa knows that Matterhorn was close for the refurb and get ready for Diamond Celebration. Elsa point at The Haunted Mansion to get bags of bones for Olaf. And that's what next on my request for Elsa. After that, I'm headed back to Disneyland to ride Indiana Jones and The Haunted Mansion to gather bags of bones for Olaf after I rode Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage. Im headed back to DCA again to meet Anna and Elsa and delivered bags of bones for Olaf. 7th meet with Anna and Elsa is explaining my next ride at Disneyland Park is 2 times on Space Mountain and Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters. I went to Beast's Library and my character is Jack Skellington (Dad's Favorite). At least they hear on my iPad throughout the days during my visit to watch Camp Lazlo, Angry Birds Toons, SpongeBob SquarePants, Big Hero 6, An American Tail 1 & 2, Book of Dragons, Minion Madness, Kung Fu Panda Secrets short films, and Pokémon the Series XY. After that I headed back to Disneyland to meet Mom and Leo to ride Space Mountain and Buzz Lightyear. I explain Mom and Leo about my own adventure cause I accidently ditch them, but she is ok for that now since Leo will care for her. Now after ride Space Mountain, I headed back to Disney California Adventure to finish my day is 8th and last meet Anna and Elsa. I show my DCA map to finish my day is ride Tower of Terror, Racers, The Little Mermaid, and Silly Symphony Swings before to get ready for World of Color. So I give them my last good-bye and wish me to be safe journey home until we meet again. Anna and Elsa gives me the advice to eat chocolates for them and I will. After World of Color, were headed back to Hotel to pack up and headed back to Arizona.
That was concluding my Trip Report at Disneyland Resort on April 14-15th. If you love my stories, leave comments and I'll check on it. In meantime, I'm working on my photos and posted ASAP.
edited by Greg on 4/22/2015
0 permalink
4/21/2015 12:56 PM
DisneyDan
Sorcerer
DisneyDan

Thank you for sharing you report, Greg! It sounds like you had a lot of fun!

--
Check the Character Central Blog for all the latest character news and rumours!

Visit Tsum Tsum Central for all the latest news on Disney Tsum Tsums, to update your own collection list and much more!

Instagram * Facebook * Twitter

Dan.
+1 permalink
4/21/2015 3:02 PM
Greg
Stitch
Greg

Thx Dan.
0 permalink
4/21/2015 3:52 PM
Greg
Stitch