Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » General News and Discussion » Phineas and Ferb's Fate

Post-a-picture threads, scrapbooking ideas, general polls, photography tips, general chit-chat and more!
the topic is closed |
5/8/2015 2:33 PM
360 Degrees of Disney
Peter Pan
360 Degrees of Disney

Recently it was announced that Phineas and Ferb will be ending. That led me to think what will become of their appearance in Disney World and Disneyland? It is now highly likely not come to Paris, Hong Kong, or Tokyo unless they become like Stitch who still is popular and shows up at the parks, even though his show ended. They did announce that Perry would get a new series so maybe he will get a meet and greet. But if Phineas and Ferb don't stick around who will replace them?
edited by wp on 5/8/2015
0 permalink
5/8/2015 2:35 PM
hildekitten
Peter Pan
hildekitten

I think it'll suffer the same fate as many great shows from Disney's past and simply disappear off into oblivion bit by bit. It's like Kim Possible, it was super popular and now many people don't even know what you talk about when you mention it XD
+1 permalink
5/8/2015 3:49 PM
Timotheus10
Chip 'n' Dale
Timotheus10

Well, it is very likely that Phineas and Ferb will definitely be getting the boot soon from the parks. Because the show's creators are said to be moving on to other stuff. Plus, a while back, their dance party show at Disney California Adventure got the axe. Now all that's there in that area is the Green Army Men show, which I don't think is much.

Stitch is popular in Japan, definitely, because they practically worship him and anything else Disney related. I've seen how they act around Disney characters. However, with Stitch's recent appearances back at the California parks, plus the amount of his merchandise they're selling again, it's likely that he'll be returning to America very soon more often.

Just my two cents
0 permalink
5/9/2015 7:24 AM
mattblack
Angel
mattblack

Well, Stitch never left Florida, though they cut back on his meets; at one point he could be met in at least 3 of the 4 parks and has a character meal too. Though, admittedly, he's technically a film character; after all, Aladdin's show has been off the air, too, and he still meets.

Anyway, I think Phineas & Ferb's time has passed. We are long overdue for a Gravity Falls meet & greet. Bring on the Mystery Twins and Grunkle Stan!!!
0 permalink
5/9/2015 8:34 PM
HippyDisneyGuy
Chip 'n' Dale
HippyDisneyGuy

I like the Gravity Falls idea....Dipper & Mable!
0 permalink
5/10/2015 5:46 PM
mattblack
Angel
mattblack

Grappling hook!
0 permalink
5/10/2015 11:52 PM
TsWade2
Stitch
TsWade2

mattblack Wrote:
Well, Stitch never left Florida, though they cut back on his meets; at one point he could be met in at least 3 of the 4 parks and has a character meal too. Though, admittedly, he's technically a film character; after all, Aladdin's show has been off the air, too, and he still meets.

Anyway, I think Phineas & Ferb's time has passed. We are long overdue for a Gravity Falls meet & greet. Bring on the Mystery Twins and Grunkle Stan!!!

Oh yes yes! I would love to see the Pine Twins and Grunkle Stan doing a meet 'n' greet.
0 permalink
5/12/2015 4:22 PM
DisneyDuckLover
Thumper
DisneyDuckLover

I can imagine their presence being non existent across all parks, resorts and cruises.

I can't imagine Gravity Falls taking their place, if anything they'll take the opportunity to cut costs.

In an off topic, I really hope the Ducktales characters become more regular once it relaunches in 2016-2017...

--
Blog: http://DisneyDuckLover.blogspot.co.uk
Twitter: www.twitter.com/DisneyDuckLover
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/disneyducklover/
--
FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA FOR PHOTO UPDATES OF MY TRIPS TO THE PARKS!
0 permalink
the topic is closed |