Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » General News and Discussion » Seeking magazine submissions

Post-a-picture threads, scrapbooking ideas, general polls, photography tips, general chit-chat and more!
the topic is closed |
5/11/2015 2:08 PM
hildekitten
Peter Pan
hildekitten

Hey all!

I’m still looking for submissions for the Disneybound fashion feature in the next edition of BCM
If you have high resolution photos that you think would suit the feature, please don’t hesitate to drop me a line (hilde dot heyvaert at gmail dot com)!
People will get credited appropriately, you can rest assured of that!

Aside from that I'm also still looking for high resolution photos for a Swing into Spring photo page (or 2, or 3). So if anyone could please help out with that, that would be awesome too!

Any and all submissions are much appreciated!
Thank you and have an awesome day!
0 permalink
5/11/2015 3:20 PM
MadMadamGaetane
Angel
MadMadamGaetane

hildekitten Wrote:
Hey all!

I’m still looking for submissions for the Disneybound fashion feature in the next edition of BCM
If you have high resolution photos that you think would suit the feature, please don’t hesitate to drop me a line (hilde dot heyvaert at gmail dot com)!
People will get credited appropriately, you can rest assured of that!

Aside from that I'm also still looking for high resolution photos for a Swing into Spring photo page (or 2, or 3). So if anyone could please help out with that, that would be awesome too!

Any and all submissions are much appreciated!
Thank you and have an awesome day!

I'm mailing you right now

--
Black sorcery is my cup of tea...

Memories you'll keep long after...

www.madmadamgaetane.com
0 permalink
5/12/2015 5:30 AM
hildekitten
Peter Pan
hildekitten

Got your mail and replied, thank you Gaëtane!
0 permalink
5/12/2015 12:42 PM
mattblack
Angel
mattblack

I've always wanted to try Disneybounding as one of the characters from Gargoyles, but eye for fashion seems to suffer from astigmatism.
0 permalink
the topic is closed |