Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » General News and Discussion » Easy to find characters you haven't met yet

Post-a-picture threads, scrapbooking ideas, general polls, photography tips, general chit-chat and more!
the topic is closed |
6/30/2015 7:12 PM
twor
Peter Pan
twor

Was thinking of characters that I still haven't met and who is the easiest to meet who I still haven't. I thought it would be fun to make a thread where you can the character you haven't met who is easiest to find in the parks from all the characters you haven't met.

Mine would be Rapunzel. She's always been at a designated meet and greet area with a long line and I've always just had other priorities. Planning to fix this tomorrow and go meet her though!!
0 permalink
6/30/2015 8:59 PM
Dancer_Jonathan
Minnie Mouse
Dancer_Jonathan

For me it's Mulan and Pocahontas
0 permalink
7/2/2015 4:03 AM
tekenaar
Chip 'n' Dale
tekenaar

I did meet Rapunzel and Mulan at Disneyland paris .
I did see them a lot. But i never get the chance to see Pocahontas.

--
Please click the banner below to visit Disneywheels characters
0 permalink
7/2/2015 7:05 AM
mattblack
Angel
mattblack

Mickey. I know, I know... Most of the Pixar ones too, but Mickey is the elephant in the room, so to speak.
0 permalink
7/2/2015 1:12 PM
twor
Peter Pan
twor

Finally met Rapunzel yesterday. Now I'd say Tiana is at the top of my list.
0 permalink
7/3/2015 2:05 PM
tekenaar
Chip 'n' Dale
tekenaar

It is always so nice to meet a new character !!!

--
Please click the banner below to visit Disneywheels characters
0 permalink
7/24/2015 4:08 PM
DisneyDan
Sorcerer
DisneyDan

Not in the parks, but on the Cruise Line, we didn't meet Anne Marie - the girl from the Disney Dreams show. She comes out on the last night, but we we so wrapped up with other characters, we completely forgot! Of course, everyone else we know who has done a cruise, has met her, and we failed, LOL.

--
Check the Character Central Blog for all the latest character news and rumours!

Visit Tsum Tsum Central for all the latest news on Disney Tsum Tsums, to update your own collection list and much more!

Instagram * Facebook * Twitter

Dan.
0 permalink
the topic is closed |