Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » Collector's Corner » Replacement pinbacks at DLP?

Discuss everything from Vinylmations, Pins, ornaments and more!
the topic is closed |
8/23/2015 2:28 PM
LastLadybug
Minnie Mouse
LastLadybug

I sincerely hope I'm on the right board for this but where else should I ask that question tbh...

Since I've lost quite some of those Mickey shaped pinbacks in the last few years I was wondering if there is still any place left in Disneyland Paris where one can buy replacements. I remember seeing them at the Emporium back in 2008 but I think they have been gone since?!
Any chance the Pueblo Trading Post might have some?

Since there's lanyards and pin trading bags and everything at the resort I do not quite get why they shouldn't have replacement pinbacks on sale... I can't be the only one who could need them from time to time.
Can anybody help me out with this? I'd be thrilled!

--
Last trip: DLP 18.04.-19.04.2015

Next trip: DLP 03.10.-04.10.2015
0 permalink
8/23/2015 3:29 PM
hildekitten
Peter Pan
hildekitten

Oh they do still do them, I just think they sell out quite often.
I have bought them from the merch cart sort of opposite Plaza Gardens a couple of years ago (2011 or 2012 I think) and in 2014 I got some but I can't remember whether it was somewhere in the parks or the Village.
I did see them last year somewhere in the Disneyland Park (can't remember which shop) and in World of Disney in the Village, so they definitely still do them.
I would advise to check the stores that sell pins, one of them is bound to have them
0 permalink
9/5/2015 4:59 AM
Vala
Cheshire Cat
Vala

If you message me with your address I'll throw a couple in the mail for you.
0 permalink
the topic is closed |