Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » Tsum Tsum Game Discussion » The Halloween Event !

A forum to discuss the Tsum Tsum Plush game
10/5/2015 5:05 AM
Nastesia
Mickey Mouse
Nastesia

Hey hey everyone !

Today starts the Halloween event on Tsum Tsum US !

But, what is it, will you ask ?

This, I will respond !

The Halloween event is a special bingo card. Sometimes your hearts will change into a pumpkin. And if you play with this heart/pumpkin, a pumpkin will appear in the game, along with the others Tsum Tsum.

In order to break the pumpkin, you have to use 3 bubbles or skills near it. I highly recommand Marie or Lady Bunny, as they create magical bubbles.

At the end of the game, the pumpkin creaks open, and inside it, you recieve a gift. It can be a candy (I'll explain that right after) or coins, or even tickets for bonuses.

You have to get 20 candies to complete the card, and when you do, you'll recieve a premium ticket ! at least for the first one.

There will be 3 cards in the game, until 10/31, end of the event.

And the gift of the third card might be Holiday Jack Skellington ! It's not sure yet. Guess we'll have to wait for the 31st to be sure!

(Sorry if some mistakes slid into my explanation. I'm not a native english speaker).

Come here to discuss about this event and to share your struggles !

Mine is, I have a lot of hearts in stand by (~190). I wonder if they will change themselves into pumpkins. Guess I'll just have to wait and see !

Have a lovely day players ! ♥

[quick update!]I have spent several hearts in the game today and the answer of my precedent question is YES ! The hearts you have collected through friends gift DO turn into pumpkins. I am so glad !
edited by Nastesia on 10/5/2015
0 permalink