Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » Tsum Tsum Game Discussion » Are the Premium Tsum boxes random? Limited to the current release?

A forum to discuss the Tsum Tsum Plush game
1/17/2016 4:55 AM
Charmmy Kitty
Minnie Mouse
Charmmy Kitty

I don't have any Premium Tsums so I don't know whether they're random. Does anyone know? It looks like you can click "List" and see the current release of Premium Tsums (Pinocchio and Jiminy Cricket as of today). If I buy 2 Premium boxes (hopefully one Pinocchio and one Jiminy Cricket), what will happen if I buy more? Will I keep getting Pinocchio and Jiminy Cricket (and therefore just getting level-ups for those) or will I get a random Premium Tsum? Or maybe it will go in reverse order of when they were released? Thank you for any information you have!
edited by Charmmy Kitty on 1/17/2016

--
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Add me to your LINE friends
username: imcharmmykitty
0 permalink
1/17/2016 5:16 AM
Vala
Cheshire Cat
Vala

All Tsums have different Levels. I am level 101 as a player and have not yet maxed out a Premium Tsum.

I just bought a premium box this morning and got Anna, so it is not limited to the currently promoted Tsums. The ad always says your chances to get those are higher, but I never manage to get any of these during promotion. lol
0 permalink
1/17/2016 1:44 PM
Charmmy Kitty
Minnie Mouse
Charmmy Kitty

Thanks for the good news, Vala! I was under the impression that I would only get the promoted characters if I bought a Premium box. Thank you for replying!

--
0 permalink
1/17/2016 4:46 PM
Vala
Cheshire Cat
Vala

You can only get them in the premium box. But you can't get ONLY those from a premium box.
0 permalink
1/22/2016 1:20 PM
Charmmy Kitty
Minnie Mouse
Charmmy Kitty

Thanks, Vala!

--
0 permalink