Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » Tsum Tsum Game Discussion » premium box vent

A forum to discuss the Tsum Tsum Plush game
1/25/2016 5:48 PM
JenPie
Mickey Mouse
JenPie

I need to get a certain tsum tsum in order to complete my bingo card, but I can't seem to get one. Everytime I've had enough coins to get a premium box, I either end up with one I already have or one that isn't the one I am hoping for. Violin
0 permalink
1/25/2016 9:18 PM
Charmmy Kitty
Minnie Mouse
Charmmy Kitty

I hear you. I saved up for a premium box and even though I had just 3 premium tsums, I still managed to get a duplicate. Ugh.

--
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Add me to your LINE friends
username: imcharmmykitty
0 permalink
1/28/2016 12:51 AM
Shiva
Stitch
Shiva

The randomized distribution of tsum received is super-annoying. I wish they just allowed us to choose to buy whichever tsum we actually wanted to buy. My Mike Wazowski is skill level 3 from all the duplicates of him that I have received (and I never use him as myTsum), but I still have never received Sebastian or The Beast (among others). =/

--
"You have to live your life spherically--in many directions. Never lose your childish enthusiasm, and things will come your way." - Lindsey Duncan in Under the Tuscan Sun
0 permalink
2/27/2016 11:56 AM
kamika
Mickey Mouse
kamika

I'm having the same problem! I can't seem to get Marie or miss Bunny! Feeling frustrated! Cause these are the ones needed to complete certain bingo project.
0 permalink