Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » Tsum Tsum Game Discussion » How to see your favorite tsums? I own tsums I don't like...

A forum to discuss the Tsum Tsum Plush game
1/25/2016 9:33 PM
Charmmy Kitty
Minnie Mouse
Charmmy Kitty

Is there a pattern to which tsums you see in each game? It seems to be weighted toward the highest level Happiness tsums and the lowest level Premium tsums. I want to find a way to see the characters I like more often. Has anyone else noticed a pattern?
edited by Charmmy Kitty on 1/25/2016

--
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Add me to your LINE friends
username: imcharmmykitty
0 permalink
1/25/2016 10:39 PM
JenPie
Mickey Mouse
JenPie

I haven't noticed a pattern other than I either keep getting what I already own or get one that I don't necessarily want.
0 permalink
1/28/2016 12:46 AM
Shiva
Stitch
Shiva

The game seems to operate by grouping tsums by color. My usual myTsum is a human character (i.e. regular skin toned face), so I never see two human character tsums in the same game (i.e. Rapunzel and Elsa in the same game, Woody and Jessie, etc.). In playing said human skin-toned tsum as myTsum, I will usually get the four other tsums from a pink, green, white, black, blue, red, purple, etc. group. So when playing Belle (human skin tone), I can get Zero (white), Angel (purple/lavender), Maleficent (black), and Sully (blue). But there is no way to control which other tsums will make up the four that are not your myTsum.

--
"You have to live your life spherically--in many directions. Never lose your childish enthusiasm, and things will come your way." - Lindsey Duncan in Under the Tuscan Sun
0 permalink
2/8/2016 7:36 PM
Charmmy Kitty
Minnie Mouse
Charmmy Kitty

You're right, Shiva. Color is a good way to keep characters I don't like from showing up. Thanks for the tip!

--
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Add me to your LINE friends
username: imcharmmykitty
0 permalink