Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » Tsum Tsum Game Discussion » Valentine's Day Bingo: My strategy

A forum to discuss the Tsum Tsum Plush game
2/8/2016 8:36 PM
Charmmy Kitty
Minnie Mouse
Charmmy Kitty

I've been playing Valentine's Day Bingo and I've done pretty well, so I wanted to share it with anyone who is frustrated. In this version of bingo, you need to use a skill that affects the chocolate ball 3 times or bubbles that bursts right next to the chocolate ball 3 times. The chocolate ball doesn't usually show up until 30 seconds into the game, so you would have to use a skill 3 times in the remaining time. Bubbles seem like the way to go. I use Marie because she makes bubbles (at least 3). Turn on the gyro (it's in the Settings Menu) and you can tilt your phone to get the bubbles closer to the chocolate ball. If tsums are still in the way, connect those tsums to clear them. It works a lot of the time.

Don't have Marie? Miss Bunny from Bambi also makes bubbles. Do you know of others that make bubbles?

What is your strategy for Valentine's Day Bingo?

--
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Add me to your LINE friends
username: imcharmmykitty
0 permalink
2/11/2016 9:01 AM
mrdodo
Minnie Mouse
mrdodo

I mostly use Oswald for the chocolate heart runs since you can sort of create bubbles where you want them to be(in this case, right next to the chocolate ball) with his skill.
From the Happiness tsums, I guess Eeyore can work too...? if you can't afford the premium boxes.

--
"I haven't the slightest idea."
0 permalink
2/12/2016 9:33 PM
Charmmy Kitty
Minnie Mouse
Charmmy Kitty

That's a good point about Eeyore. You could make a 7+ long chain of Eeyores that ended next to the chocolate ball.

If you don't have Marie, Miss Bunny, or even Eeyore you might be able to use Chip or Dale. They transform into a horizontal or vertical line of their best friend. They could be used to make a bubble next to a chocolate ball.

Here's how many tsums need to be cleared to use the skill of the tsums we're talking about:
Chip or Dale: 11
Eeyore: 12
Marie: 13
Miss Bunny: 16
Oswald: 18

--
0 permalink
2/18/2016 11:04 AM
EvErLoyaLEagLE
Mickey Mouse
EvErLoyaLEagLE

Charmmy Kitty Wrote:
I've been playing Valentine's Day Bingo and I've done pretty well, so I wanted to share it with anyone who is frustrated. In this version of bingo, you need to use a skill that affects the chocolate ball 3 times or bubbles that bursts right next to the chocolate ball 3 times. The chocolate ball doesn't usually show up until 30 seconds into the game, so you would have to use a skill 3 times in the remaining time. Bubbles seem like the way to go. I use Marie because she makes bubbles (at least 3). Turn on the gyro (it's in the Settings Menu) and you can tilt your phone to get the bubbles closer to the chocolate ball. If tsums are still in the way, connect those tsums to clear them. It works a lot of the time.

Don't have Marie? Miss Bunny from Bambi also makes bubbles. Do you know of others that make bubbles?

What is your strategy for Valentine's Day Bingo?

I prefer Miss Bunny, because the bubbles she creates sometimes have the added effects, like plus score, plus time, etc.; Marie only makes regular bubbles. You can also use Tsums that clear an area so long as the chocolate ball is within it or touches next to the area cleared (Beast, Pete, Mater, pretty much any Tsum that says "clears "this way" line/area/shape". Use the skill 3 times (or less if you've popped bubbles) and it should open it up.
0 permalink
2/21/2016 8:08 PM
Charmmy Kitty
Minnie Mouse
Charmmy Kitty

EvErLoyaLEagLE Wrote:

I prefer Miss Bunny, because the bubbles she creates sometimes have the added effects, like plus score, plus time, etc.; Marie only makes regular bubbles.

I hadn't noticed there was a difference between Miss Bunny and Marie. Thank you for pointing that out, EvErLoyaLEagLE!

--
0 permalink