Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » Tsum Tsum Game Discussion » Easter Event

A forum to discuss the Tsum Tsum Plush game
pages: 1 2 |
3/11/2016 8:47 PM
StitchB
Mickey Mouse
StitchB

I need help!!!! On the second card, mission 1, what Tsum Tsum are you guys using to get the 350 experience points?? I have tried everything I got and nothing I have been playing this level all day, I'm getting ready to give up!!!
0 permalink
3/12/2016 3:47 AM
Vala
Cheshire Cat
Vala

Strongest Tsum you have. I did mine with Elsa.

Have you tried buying the Experience Power Up with coins?
0 permalink
3/12/2016 5:09 AM
DressageDiva
Mickey Mouse
DressageDiva

I'm stuck aswell , I have used every one I have and used power ups but can't get more 200xp
0 permalink
3/12/2016 8:24 AM
Vala
Cheshire Cat
Vala

Okay, I will try explaining again: You need a high scoring Tsum, that is why I recommend to use your strongest. XP seem to be tied to the score - from my experience over one million seems to give you the amount of XP required.

Star Bubbles give an extra plus 10 XP. So if you have maybe try Miss Bunny as her skill is generating bubbles.

Try using a Tsum a number of times. The more you get the hang of it the higher your store becomes. If you just switch around every time you don't get used to a Tsum and get a lower score often.
edited by Vala on 3/12/2016
0 permalink
3/12/2016 10:31 AM
StitchB
Mickey Mouse
StitchB

Thank you Vala, I will just have to keep playing and get more coins to buy more Tsum Tsum. My strongest one I I've is thinker bell and perry
0 permalink
3/12/2016 12:51 PM
Charmmy Kitty
Minnie Mouse
Charmmy Kitty

After the same frustration, I cleared this mission by using my highest level tsum (like Vala suggested) plus I used the bonus items for EXP and 5 > 4. I read somewhere else that EXP is based on clearing your MyTsum. Because of this, I think it helps to use a skill that clears your MyTsum when you use its skill. So a character that makes bubbles or clears itself (either randomly or specifically targeted) ought to help.

--
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Add me to your LINE friends
username: imcharmmykitty
0 permalink
3/12/2016 1:49 PM
velouria73
Mickey Mouse
velouria73

I'm trying to do card 2, mission 3, which is to pop a total of 7 coin bubbles. I have played ten games and not gotten one coin bubble in all of the many bubbles I've gotten. Is there a trick to getting coin bubbles? I thought they just randomly appeared like all of the different kinds of bubbles, but now I am wondering if I need to do something else.
0 permalink
3/12/2016 2:02 PM
Vala
Cheshire Cat
Vala

velouria73 Wrote:
I'm trying to do card 2, mission 3, which is to pop a total of 7 coin bubbles. I have played ten games and not gotten one coin bubble in all of the many bubbles I've gotten. Is there a trick to getting coin bubbles? I thought they just randomly appeared like all of the different kinds of bubbles, but now I am wondering if I need to do something else.

If you have Miss Bunny, she makes bubbles appear. Hers contain goodies sometimes. It doesn't help much, but at least your chances are slightly better.

EDITED TO ADD: The bubbles are no completely random either. You need to make long chains to possibly get one. The more long chains, the better chances for bubbles.
edited by Vala on 3/12/2016
0 permalink
3/12/2016 2:49 PM
velouria73
Mickey Mouse
velouria73

Thanks, Vala! I forgot to mention that the tsum you have to use for the mission has to have eyebrows so unfortunately Miss Bunny didn't work. I decided to try with Buzz Lightyear and that one worked for me for some reason! So if people are having a hard time with this mission, give him a try.
0 permalink
3/12/2016 3:03 PM
kamika
Mickey Mouse
kamika

I need help! For Easter Egg hunt card 2 mission 14. Rabbit Tsum Tsum to enter fever 7 times in 1 play. I don't have Miss Bunny but I do have the other rabbits like thumper, white rabbit, rabbit.
0 permalink
3/12/2016 5:53 PM
Mitchell
Tiana
Mitchell

kamika Wrote:
I need help! For Easter Egg hunt card 2 mission 14. Rabbit Tsum Tsum to enter fever 7 times in 1 play. I don't have Miss Bunny but I do have the other rabbits like thumper, white rabbit, rabbit.

I used Oswald

--
Heya, I'm Mitchell!

Next Trip: Photopass Day!

Follow my twitter @MitchellDisney for tweets!

Please check out my YouTube channel! https://t.co/8wbANN35lK including Vlogs from my Disneyland Paris holidays!
0 permalink
3/12/2016 8:33 PM
kamika
Mickey Mouse
kamika

Darn! I don't have Oswald either. Thanks!
0 permalink
3/12/2016 9:41 PM
Shiva
Stitch
Shiva

kamika Wrote:

I used Thumper for this one, with the 5->4, Bubble, and Time tickets and barely got this to happen. I totally forgot Oswald as a rabbit tsum! Lol

Card 3 has some doozies in there, too, but mostly they are time consuming accumulation missions as opposed to actually difficult. My green tsums and beak tsums are not terribly well developed, so the missions that required them to accumulate things took a tedious amount of time to complete. I'm glad that is all over. hahaha Now, when are they going to give us the Star Wars tsums or event?

--
"You have to live your life spherically--in many directions. Never lose your childish enthusiasm, and things will come your way." - Lindsey Duncan in Under the Tuscan Sun
0 permalink
3/12/2016 9:52 PM
Charmmy Kitty
Minnie Mouse
Charmmy Kitty

velouria73 Wrote:
Is there a trick to getting coin bubbles? I thought they just randomly appeared like all of the different kinds of bubbles, but now I am wondering if I need to do something else.

It isn't random which special bubbles you get. However the numbers overlap enough that you can't guarantee a certain one (other than a chain of 7 or 8 is a regular bubble and 21 or more is always a score bubble). The way I cleared this mission was to use a tsum that usually clears 13-20 tsums with its skill (Tinkerbell, level 15, skill 2). When using her skill it makes a chain that creates a bubble, which is sometimes a coin bubble. I hope this helps.

Normal Bubble:
7-13 chain

Time (Time +2 sec):
9-16 chain

Star (+10 EXP):
11-18 chain

Coin (+10 Coins):
13-20 chain

Score
(Bubble score x2):
15+ chain

Source: http://lastbonus.com/TsumTsum/app/how

--
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Add me to your LINE friends
username: imcharmmykitty
0 permalink
3/12/2016 10:02 PM
kamika
Mickey Mouse
kamika

Shiva Wrote:
kamika Wrote:

I used Thumper for this one, with the 5->4, Bubble, and Time tickets and barely got this to happen. I totally forgot Oswald as a rabbit tsum! Lol

Card 3 has some doozies in there, too, but mostly they are time consuming accumulation missions as opposed to actually difficult. My green tsums and beak tsums are not terribly well developed, so the missions that required them to accumulate things took a tedious amount of time to complete. I'm glad that is all over. hahaha Now, when are they going to give us the Star Wars tsums or event?
0 permalink
3/12/2016 10:03 PM
kamika
Mickey Mouse
kamika

Thanks! Let me try this!
0 permalink
3/12/2016 11:15 PM
kamika
Mickey Mouse
kamika

Thank you! It worked!!!
0 permalink
3/13/2016 1:19 PM
tsum99
Mickey Mouse
tsum99

kamika Wrote:

I've been trying card 2 mission 14 with no luck.

I have read not to pop the bubbles until "out of Fever." What does this mean and how long do you need to wait? Thanks.
0 permalink
3/13/2016 2:11 PM
Vala
Cheshire Cat
Vala

tsum99 Wrote:
kamika Wrote:

I have read not to pop the bubbles until "out of Fever." What does this mean and how long do you need to wait? Thanks.

That little bar under the playing area? When that is full you enter fever time. Once the bar is empty again and the music stops you are out of fever. If the bar is empty and you pop the bubbles as fast as you can you will enter fever again more quick.
0 permalink
3/13/2016 4:41 PM
tsum99
Mickey Mouse
tsum99

Vala Wrote:
tsum99 Wrote:
kamika Wrote:

That little bar under the playing area? When that is full you enter fever time. Once the bar is empty again and the music stops you are out of fever. If the bar is empty and you pop the bubbles as fast as you can you will enter fever again more quick.

Thanks for the help. I wasn't understanding how fever worked and now cleared the stage.
0 permalink
pages: 1 2 |