Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » Tsum Tsum Game Discussion » Easter Egg Hunt - Card 2 Mission 1 Stuck

A forum to discuss the Tsum Tsum Plush game
3/15/2016 8:04 AM
Macrx
Mickey Mouse
Macrx

Earn 350 exp in one play. Not sure what I am missing I consistently score around 170 for exp but not sure how to get past this one even with the peer ups I have only gotten 200. Any hints/tips would be greatly appreciated. Score does not seem to factor in. Thanks
0 permalink
3/15/2016 9:35 AM
mrdodo
Minnie Mouse
mrdodo

Hmm, the score should be loosely related to the exp earned.
Earning about 1,100,000 points(without the level bonus) gives me 350 exp, so I think that can be a goal to reach for...? 5▶4 option is always helpful for higher scores.
Also, what kind of tsum do you use? Some of the Premium tsums such as Surprise Elsa, Maleficent, Aladdin and McQueen should be a bit easier to get higher scores.

--
"I haven't the slightest idea."
0 permalink
3/15/2016 3:23 PM
Macrx
Mickey Mouse
Macrx

mrdodo Wrote:
Hmm, the score should be loosely related to the exp earned.
Earning about 1,100,000 points(without the level bonus) gives me 350 exp, so I think that can be a goal to reach for...? 5▶4 option is always helpful for higher scores.
Also, what kind of tsum do you use? Some of the Premium tsums such as Surprise Elsa, Maleficent, Aladdin and McQueen should be a bit easier to get higher scores.

Thanks for your response. I have hit a whole range of point scores. From 300k-900k and gotten the same experience score with and without the 5>4, + exp, + bubble and + score in different combos and gotten roughly the same exp score. I have tried using different Tsums (happiness & premium) from Lotso, woody, buzz, nick Wilde and others. Still about the same exp score. Not sure what I am missing. The missions are not usually this tough.

Any assistance is greatly appreciated.
0 permalink
3/15/2016 4:59 PM
Vala
Cheshire Cat
Vala

That question already came up in the second Easter Event topic and has been discussed there.

You need over a million points for that amount of XP. If the goodies don't help you much you need a high scoring tsum and just keep trying. If you can't score those points now level up a Tsum. Decide on one and stop trying different one. Maleficent is a good one if you have her, or Elsa. I've had good success with Lotso too, but that depends on his level.
0 permalink
3/16/2016 1:59 PM
Macrx
Mickey Mouse
Macrx

Vala Wrote:
That question already came up in the second Easter Event topic and has been discussed there.

You need over a million points for that amount of XP. If the goodies don't help you much you need a high scoring tsum and just keep trying. If you can't score those points now level up a Tsum. Decide on one and stop trying different one. Maleficent is a good one if you have her, or Elsa. I've had good success with Lotso too, but that depends on his level.

Thanks. That helps sorry about the dupe topic.
0 permalink
3/20/2016 1:06 PM
ddelong75
Mickey Mouse
ddelong75

I am also so frustrated that I can not pass that 1st mission on card 2. Idk what to do, I just just started a few weeks ago and have like 5 tsums!!
0 permalink
3/21/2016 5:55 PM
Oli65
Mickey Mouse
Oli65

Hi i was also frustrated. But I used your comments.
I used Jazmín. Also +score +EXP and 5>4. And 5 gems for moré time
And I did it 😶🎉🎉🎉🎉
0 permalink