Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » WDW General Discussion and Trip Planning » Character Group Picture

Discuss Walt Disney World character sightings, questions, trip planning ideas, trip countdowns, trip reports & more
9/19/2011 7:46 PM
rodnyelectro
Minnie Mouse
rodnyelectro

I have a question to the moderators:
In which park of the world, can you have an easy characters group picture?? Florida, California, Hong Kong, Japan or France?
0 permalink
9/20/2011 3:52 AM
PeterPanFan
Sorcerer
PeterPanFan

I would say Disneyland Paris is the best place for group pictures... both in ability to get them and also the variety of characters that you can get together. In Paris, while they aren't normally grouped together... if you ask nice enough and it isn't too busy, the characters will usually be willing to pose for group pictures before they leave... it isn't always possible BUT it is far more likely than any of the other parks.

--
Visit the Disney Character Central Blog for all the latest character news and information!
0 permalink
9/20/2011 8:12 AM
DisneyDan
Sorcerer
DisneyDan

I would also agree that DLP is the best place to be able to get group shots.
California just doesn't have the volume or variety, and can be a little strict with that sort of thing.
WDW is abysmal when it comes to allowing extra characters in shots. They don't even allow some of the Fab 5 friends together sometimes! I'm serious!
Hong Kong, like DL, just doesn't have the volume or variety, although if they did, I would bet they would allow it to some extent!
Tokyo is just a no go, period. They have way too many rules and you are likely to be shouted at for even suggesting the idea!
Paris, although doesn't always do it, will accommodate you where possible and we have had some neat mixes of characters in the past.
To prove my point, all of the following pictures were taken by us during regular Guest opening hours, and were not pre-arranged. These are random happenings / appearances in the park, at Disneyland Paris.

--
Check the Character Central Blog for all the latest character news and rumours!

Visit Tsum Tsum Central for all the latest news on Disney Tsum Tsums, to update your own collection list and much more!

Instagram * Facebook * Twitter

Dan.
0 permalink