Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » WDW General Discussion and Trip Planning » Disappointed!!!

Discuss Walt Disney World character sightings, questions, trip planning ideas, trip countdowns, trip reports & more
10/1/2011 11:59 AM
rodnyelectro
Minnie Mouse
rodnyelectro

Im so disappointed for the festivities of the 40th anniversaries....no rare characters no meet and greet the characters on the cavalcade were regular characters....no action.... it let me down!!! So disappointed Mad
+1 permalink
10/1/2011 2:44 PM
Vectron
Chip 'n' Dale
Vectron

Well, what did you expect from WDW management? :/
edited by Vectron on 10/1/2011
0 permalink
10/1/2011 3:19 PM
rodnyelectro
Minnie Mouse
rodnyelectro

Well I expected something especial for example a meet and greet but really really really wdw entertainment management does not worth it!
0 permalink
10/1/2011 3:23 PM
disneyphilip
Peter Pan
disneyphilip

Vectron, I agree that it was disappointing, but you don't have to slam or say bad things about WDW management like that.

Discretion is the better part of valor.
-1 permalink
10/1/2011 4:20 PM
rodnyelectro
Minnie Mouse
rodnyelectro

disneyphilip Wrote:
Vectron, I agree that it was disappointing, but you don't have to slam or say bad things about WDW management like that.

That's true... but lets face it... those guys do not believe in Disney Magic!
0 permalink
10/1/2011 5:59 PM
PeterPanFan
Sorcerer
PeterPanFan

Sadly, cant say I am surprised :\ while I still dont see why they didn't use the 40th for promotional stuff for the whole year, when it was first being discussed I was at least expecting more for the actual day. Even if they had done something simple like have having special 40th outfits for the main characters (like Hong Kong did for their 5th!) they could have used them for the rest of the year... glad they did *something* instead of basically ignoring it like most recent WDW milestones but character wise this wasn't much better than what Disneyland did for their 56th this year... and obviously 40 is a bigger milestone then 56 :P

Just hope they actually make a big deal out of the 50th!

--
Visit the Disney Character Central Blog for all the latest character news and information!
+1 permalink
10/1/2011 6:38 PM
Vectron
Chip 'n' Dale
Vectron

disneyphilip Wrote:

Didn't mean to offend. :S
I basically never complain about anything on disney forums, but I'm just a little disappointed in how management in WDW works. It's just a very different team here in california and I really like the guys over in TDA right now.
0 permalink
10/2/2011 2:24 AM
disneyphilip
Peter Pan
disneyphilip

rodnyelectro Wrote:
disneyphilip Wrote:

That's true... but lets face it... those guys do not believe in Disney Magic!

Yes, they do.

Please don't go there.
-1 permalink
10/2/2011 2:26 AM
disneyphilip
Peter Pan
disneyphilip

Vectron Wrote:
disneyphilip Wrote:

Didn't mean to offend. :S
I basically never complain about anything on disney forums, but I'm just a little disappointed in how management in WDW works. It's just a very different team here in california and I really like the guys over in TDA right now.

Well, there's always a chance that WDW's management will change to follow suit with DL in certain ways.

Besides, the Parks and Resorts division is in better hands with Tom Staggs at the helm, keeping a closer watch on things to make sure those below him do what's right.
0 permalink