Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » General News and Discussion » Character meet while in halloween costumes

Post-a-picture threads, scrapbooking ideas, general polls, photography tips, general chit-chat and more!
the topic is closed |
6/2/2013 6:03 PM
RogerDreamfinder
Chip 'n' Dale
RogerDreamfinder

I have been planning to visit the Disney Parks near Halloween dressed as Oswald the Lucky Rabbit, and I was wondering..... if you have gone to Disneyland or California Adventure dressed as a Disney character, and another character from the same project came over, did they give a reaction?

--
My only purpose in life is to make people LAUGH! -Roger Rabbit

"One little spark lights up for you!" -Dreamfinder
0 permalink
6/2/2013 11:42 PM
DisneyMommy
Mickey Mouse
DisneyMommy

I think you have to be 9 years old or under to enter the parks in costume unless you attend Mickey's Halloween Party. All guests can dress up on those nights.
0 permalink
6/3/2013 1:16 AM
Vala
Cheshire Cat
Vala

DisneyMommy Wrote:
I think you have to be 9 years old or under to enter the parks in costume unless you attend Mickey's Halloween Party. All guests can dress up on those nights.

That's correct. Unless you are attending a Halloween party you'll be refused entry as an adult when in costume.

As for the parties: yes, you will usually get a reaction. My friends and I were dressed as Princess and the Frog characters one year and were lucky to just about catch Tiana. She was extremely nice towards us although she was just about to leave. The pixies were all over us too and they weren't even from the same project.
0 permalink
the topic is closed |