Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » WDW General Discussion and Trip Planning » WDW Costumes

Discuss Walt Disney World character sightings, questions, trip planning ideas, trip countdowns, trip reports & more
6/14/2013 2:53 AM
elizabeth96
Mickey Mouse
elizabeth96

Alright, I've recently found out that at Disneyland, if you are over 9 years old, you won't be admitted into the park in a costume. However, I am making my own at home, so they will be shorter less formal variations of princess costumes. Do you think that as long as they are knee length and more basic, I could get into WDW with them or no?
0 permalink
6/14/2013 3:20 AM
Vala
Cheshire Cat
Vala

I doubt you'd get in. The official rules say no costumes. There's been reports last year of a woman trying to get in in a wedding gown and she was refused. So it's costumes in general and not costumes as in 1:1 copies of Disney outfits.

You may get a CM who may let it slide once or even twice. But I assume you are not going to WDW for one day only. I'm pretty sure you'll end up being refused entry eventually.
0 permalink
6/14/2013 3:27 AM
elizabeth96
Mickey Mouse
elizabeth96

Well, darn! I guess I'll just pick to some Disneybound outfits instead. Thanks for letting me know!
0 permalink
11/22/2013 6:43 AM
abeeha666
Mickey Mouse
abeeha666

I look forward to hearing more about your trip and hopefully seeing some pictures!!

--
http://www.solitairechamp.net/
0 permalink