Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » Collector's Corner » July Pin Event Poster!

Discuss everything from Vinylmations, Pins, ornaments and more!
the topic is closed |
6/19/2013 11:44 AM
Vala
Cheshire Cat
Vala

Whoa. I don't think I am going to dare to hope for most of these characters out - I imagine if we're lucky it will be Scrooge, Launchpad and the Rescue Rangers. But those pins. A Magica DeSpell pin. I can't remember the last time there's been one!
0 permalink
6/19/2013 12:33 PM
Alexander
Stitch
Alexander

I love these pins!!
0 permalink
6/19/2013 1:35 PM
DisneyDan
Sorcerer
DisneyDan

Petra, as always, anything you can pick us up would be immensely appreciated! Big Grin

--
Check the Character Central Blog for all the latest character news and rumours!

Visit Tsum Tsum Central for all the latest news on Disney Tsum Tsums, to update your own collection list and much more!

Instagram * Facebook * Twitter

Dan.
0 permalink
6/19/2013 2:01 PM
DisneyEmma
Peter Pan
DisneyEmma

Oh my god! How awesome are the pins!!!
0 permalink
6/19/2013 2:22 PM
DisneyMart
Sorcerer's Apprentice
DisneyMart

It is really cool that they are using the Ducktales characters!!

--
Follow me on twitter to see my character pictures and for live tweets from our trips to the Disney Parks!!

Next Trips:
30th April - 1st May 2016 - Disneyland Paris
23-24 July 2016 - Disneyland Paris
22nd July - 5th August 2017 - Walt Disney World

www.facebook.com/DisneyMart

Now posting trip pictures on Instagram
0 permalink
6/19/2013 2:52 PM
PeterPanFan
Sorcerer
PeterPanFan

OMG!! Those are awesome!! pretty much want any/all of them >_< LOL Especially the Chip and Dale, Launchpad, and Gyro Gearloose ones >_<

--
Visit the Disney Character Central Blog for all the latest character news and information!
0 permalink
6/19/2013 3:01 PM
Vala
Cheshire Cat
Vala

I was over the moon too, but we all seem to be huge exceptions. From what I picked up on French forums collectors there hate the pins.

I'll see what I can do as always. I don't see problems getting Chip and Dale and Launchpad. Scrooge, Magica and the Beagle Boys will be doable too. Considering that horrible feedback on the forums there's going to be huge supplies even at Pueblo the next day.
0 permalink
6/19/2013 3:04 PM
PeterPanFan
Sorcerer
PeterPanFan

How can they hate the pins?!?! But won't complain since it means a greater chance of getting them LOL

--
Visit the Disney Character Central Blog for all the latest character news and information!
0 permalink
6/19/2013 3:11 PM
Vala
Cheshire Cat
Vala

I have no idea, really. I screamed that loud that my mom came knocking on our door (it's really hot here, over 100 Fahrenheit and due to that we have all windows open due to lack of ac) worried if I was alright. Big Grin

All you hear is "now I'm glad I decided not to go" and "now I am no longer sorry I didn't manage to get a ticket."
0 permalink
6/20/2013 5:07 AM
Alexander
Stitch
Alexander

They must be out of their minds if they don´t like these pins. I mean it is Ducktales and Chip & Dale: Rescue Rangers pins, how can anyone not like these?!
0 permalink
6/20/2013 6:47 AM
Vala
Cheshire Cat
Vala

I did see a certain amount of... lack of interest coming. I certainly didn't expect that amount of animosity though.

Some people see pins as an investment. They only love them if it's popular characters that will either get them really good stuff in trade or which they can sell for a lot of money. So Stitch, Ariel or especially Rapunzel will always be popular. Of course there's hardcore character fans like us who are over the moon to see some characters that you don't see much. But there's not a big demand for those pins. Chip and Dale will do well and maybe Scrooge. The others not so much.
0 permalink
the topic is closed |