Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » General News and Discussion » New information about Frozen (movie) characters!

Post-a-picture threads, scrapbooking ideas, general polls, photography tips, general chit-chat and more!
pages: 1 2 | the topic is closed |
7/11/2013 5:22 PM
PeterPanFan
Sorcerer
PeterPanFan

The Disney Insider blog just posted information about the main characters in the movie frozen. There may be some minor spoilers in the descriptions but I think it is just basic information about the movie but if you don't want to know just look at the pics and ignore the descriptions

Elsa
"From the outside, Elsa looks poised, regal and reserved, but in reality, she lives in fear as she wrestles with a mighty secret—she was born with the power to create ice and snow. It’s a beautiful ability, but also extremely dangerous. Haunted by the moment her magic nearly killed her younger sister Anna, Elsa has isolated herself, spending every waking minute trying to suppress her growing powers. Her mounting emotions trigger the magic, accidentally setting off an eternal winter that she can’t stop. She fears she’s becoming a monster and that no one, not even her sister, can help her."

Anna
"Anna is more daring than graceful and, at times, can act before she thinks. But she’s also the most optimistic and caring person you’ll ever meet. She longs to reconnect with her sister, Elsa, as they were close during their childhood. When Elsa accidentally unleashes a magical secret that locks the kingdom of Arendelle in an eternal winter, Anna embarks on a dangerous adventure to make things right. Armed with only her fearlessness, a never-give-up attitude and her faith in others, Anna is determined to save both her kingdom and her family."

Hans
"Hans is a handsome royal from a neighboring kingdom who comes to Arendelle for Elsa’s coronation. With 12 older brothers, Hans grew up feeling practically invisible—and Anna can relate. Hans is smart, observant and chivalrous. Unlike Elsa, Hans promises he’ll never shut Anna out; he just might be the connection she’s been waiting for all these years."

Kristoff
"Kristoff is a true outdoorsman. He lives high up in the mountains where he harvests ice and sells it to the kingdom of Arendelle. Rough around the edges, Kristoff’s the strong, no-nonsense type, who follows his own set of rules. He may seem like a loner, but he always has his best friend by his side—a loyal and extremely mangy reindeer named Sven."

Sven
"A reindeer with the heart of a Labrador, Sven is Kristoff’s loyal friend, sleigh-puller and conscience. He makes sure his mountain-man companion is the stand-up guy Sven knows and loves, and does so without saying a word. A few emphatic snorts usually get his point across. Life would be perfect if only Kristoff would lose that ridiculous reindeer voice he likes to use when speaking for Sven (as if reindeers really talk that way)."

Olaf
"He’s Olaf and he likes warm hugs. Sprung from Elsa’s magical powers, Olaf is by far the friendliest snowman to walk the mountains above Arendelle. His innocence, outgoing personality and uncanny ability to disassemble himself at good and not-so-good times lead to some awkward, albeit laughable moments. He may also have the world’s most impossible dream, but what he doesn’t know won’t melt him—or will it?"

Duke of Weselton
"What the Duke of Weselton lacks in stature, he makes up for in arrogance and showboating. He’s determined to get close to the new queen—that is, until Elsa’s magical secret is revealed. Then he’s the first to call her a monster and try to turn her own kingdom against her—anything that might help him exploit Arendelle’s tradable goods."

Marshmallow
"Marshmallow is an enormous icy snowman born from Elsa’s powers. He serves as a brute bodyguard charged with keeping intruders away from her ice palace. The menacing white beast doesn’t say much, but he packs a powerful punch."

Oaken
"Oaken runs Wandering Oaken’s Trading Post and Sauna. But since Elsa’s massive winter storm hits in mid-July, he finds himself with a surplus of summer supplies. Deal-seekers beware: though he’s good-natured and helpful, if you cross him, Oaken won’t hesitate to throw you out of his humble establishment."
edited by PeterPanFan on 7/11/2013

--
Visit the Disney Character Central Blog for all the latest character news and information!
0 permalink
7/12/2013 3:32 AM
Disney girl
Chip 'n' Dale
Disney girl

Cool

--
LOL
0 permalink
7/12/2013 3:55 AM
DisneyMart
Sorcerer's Apprentice
DisneyMart

Who else is hoping Marshmellow makes it to the parks Haha!

--
Follow me on twitter to see my character pictures and for live tweets from our trips to the Disney Parks!!

Next Trips:
30th April - 1st May 2016 - Disneyland Paris
23-24 July 2016 - Disneyland Paris
22nd July - 5th August 2017 - Walt Disney World

www.facebook.com/DisneyMart

Now posting trip pictures on Instagram
0 permalink
7/12/2013 4:07 AM
Alexander
Stitch
Alexander

I can´t wait to see this movie!
0 permalink
7/12/2013 4:48 AM
Vala
Cheshire Cat
Vala

Frollo Wrote:
Who else is hoping Marshmellow makes it to the parks Haha!

My vote goes to Sven, sorry. *giggles*
0 permalink
7/12/2013 6:16 AM
PeterPanFan
Sorcerer
PeterPanFan

Yeah, I want Olaf LOL... but Marshmellow and Sven would be awesome too!

--
Visit the Disney Character Central Blog for all the latest character news and information!
0 permalink
7/12/2013 1:16 PM
Mitchell
Tiana
Mitchell

Olaf, Sven and Marshmellow for me

--
Heya, I'm Mitchell!

Next Trip: Halloween at DLP

Follow my twitter @MitchellDisney for tweets!

Please check out my YouTube channel! https://t.co/8wbANN35lK including Vlogs from my Disneyland Paris holidays!
0 permalink
7/24/2013 7:23 AM
OswaldTheRabbit
Minnie Mouse
OswaldTheRabbit

I think Marshmellow if he came he could step on someone! XD But my vote goes to Anna,Olaf,Sven,and Elsa
0 permalink
7/24/2013 11:36 AM
Disney girl
Chip 'n' Dale
Disney girl

Mine is Marshmellow

--
LOL
0 permalink
8/11/2013 11:53 AM
Vala
Cheshire Cat
Vala

D23 has a bit of merchandise on pre-sale today. Besides a doll double pack with Anna and Else there's a really cute Olaf plush. Waiting for pictures from my friends.
0 permalink
8/11/2013 4:29 PM
DisneyMart
Sorcerer's Apprentice
DisneyMart

Can't wait for Anna and Elsa to appear in 'Disney Magic on Parade'!

--
Follow me on twitter to see my character pictures and for live tweets from our trips to the Disney Parks!!

Next Trips:
30th April - 1st May 2016 - Disneyland Paris
23-24 July 2016 - Disneyland Paris
22nd July - 5th August 2017 - Walt Disney World

www.facebook.com/DisneyMart

Now posting trip pictures on Instagram
0 permalink
8/11/2013 7:42 PM
Mitchell
Tiana
Mitchell

Are they going to be on Magic On Parade :o Big Grin -Olaf too plz-

--
Heya, I'm Mitchell!

Please check out my YouTube channel! https://t.co/8wbANN35lK including Vlogs from my Disneyland Paris holidays!
0 permalink
8/12/2013 8:34 AM
RogerDreamfinder
Chip 'n' Dale
RogerDreamfinder

Did anybody notice one of the carvings from Brave in the last picture besides me?

--
My only purpose in life is to make people LAUGH! -Roger Rabbit

"One little spark lights up for you!" -Dreamfinder
0 permalink
8/12/2013 4:25 PM
Vala
Cheshire Cat
Vala

Mitchell Wrote:

That's what a French site reported, yes. The princess float is out of the parade and will be rethemed to feature Frozen and Tangled. Will debut for Christmas.

RogerDreamfinder Wrote:
Did anybody notice one of the carvings from Brave in the last picture besides me?

Not me. I so didn't spot this.
edited by Vala on 8/12/2013
0 permalink
8/12/2013 8:59 PM
Mitchell
Tiana
Mitchell

Vala Wrote:
Mitchell Wrote:

That's what a French site reported, yes. The princess float is out of the parade and will be rethemed to feature Frozen and Tangled. Will debut for Christmas.

RogerDreamfinder Wrote:

Not me. I so didn't spot this.
edited by Vala on 8/12/2013

Paris getting new character? Surely this is some sort of practical joke!

And debuting for Christmas? I'm there Christmas! God so excited now!

Are you going around Xmas time Petra?

--
Heya, I'm Mitchell!

0 permalink
8/14/2013 12:54 PM
Vala
Cheshire Cat
Vala

Not sure yet. Maybe a quick in and out if the Christmas pin event has a theme that interests me. But a lot will depend on the weather too. I was snowed in in Paris once and I am so not up for a repeat of that.
0 permalink
8/14/2013 1:07 PM
Mitchell
Tiana
Mitchell

Sounds like a nightmare aha

If it was me I'd be saying "Whoops its snowing, I have to spend another week in Disney" Big Grin

--
Heya, I'm Mitchell!

0 permalink
8/14/2013 3:54 PM
Vala
Cheshire Cat
Vala

Mitchell Wrote:
Sounds like a nightmare aha

If it was me I'd be saying "Whoops its snowing, I have to spend another week in Disney" Big Grin

If it had been just the roads closed and the trains not running maybe. But everything outdoor was closed and it was way too cold and too much snow, it's not that you even wanted to spend time in the parks.
0 permalink
8/14/2013 4:18 PM
DisneyDan
Sorcerer
DisneyDan

We have been in the snow, and I can assure you... Disney or not, it is MISERABLE!

--
Check the Character Central Blog for all the latest character news and rumours!

Visit Tsum Tsum Central for all the latest news on Disney Tsum Tsums, to update your own collection list and much more!

Instagram * Facebook * Twitter

Dan.
0 permalink
8/14/2013 4:19 PM
Dan - Tasmic!
Bullseye
Dan - Tasmic!

I hope they do a Meet N Greet!
0 permalink
pages: 1 2 | the topic is closed |