Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » General News and Discussion » Disney characters who have not been in a parade

Post-a-picture threads, scrapbooking ideas, general polls, photography tips, general chit-chat and more!
the topic is closed |
7/13/2013 8:41 AM
Disney girl
Chip 'n' Dale
Disney girl

Hi as we talk about parades I thought about characters how have not been in a parade!

short Halloween parades or any short seasonl parades do not count

I will start us up with Rabbit
edited by disney girl on 7/13/2013
edited by disney girl on 7/13/2013

--
LOL
0 permalink
7/13/2013 3:46 PM
Disneydude94
Mickey Mouse
Disneydude94

The only characters who hasn't been to Soundsational Parade such as Daisy, Jasmine, Jafar, Eric, Flounder, The Beast, Flynn, Prince Charming, Prince Phillip, Snow Prince, Baloo, Timon, Rafiki, Prince Naveen, Dr. Facilier, Wendy, and the Penguins Waiter.

--
Andrew Sanchez

"Our only hope that we never loose side of one thing, it was all started by a mouse" - Walt Disney

https://www.facebook.com/andrew.sanchez.14855
0 permalink
7/13/2013 8:49 PM
JqLw
Stitch
JqLw

Well, I think most characters have been in a parade, but Mulan hasn't seemed to been in one since the Mulan Parade, though she used to appear in the summer parade at HKDL with the other princesses. The same goes for the Hercules characters.
Pocahontas is not in a current parade, if I'm not wrong, since Jubilation at TDL.
Thumper, Miss Bunny and Chicken Little have not been in parades too, not counting special parades like the Easter Parades.
Esmerelda and the Hunchback of Notre Dame Characters too.

•I am not counting the Disney Parks Christmas Day Parade, which featured Mulan and Shang, alongside Pocahontas, John Smith, Belle and Beast. It also featured Remy .

However, the new Happiness is Here Parade at TDL does feature some unique characters such as The King of Hearts from Alice in Wonderland, The Ugly Duckling and a Winnie the Pooh Heffalump.
edited by Disneyfan on 7/13/2013
0 permalink
7/13/2013 10:01 PM
mattblack
Angel
mattblack

Has Goliath from Gargoyles ever been in a parade? Or Sora from Kingdom Hearts?
0 permalink
7/14/2013 6:49 AM
Mitchell
Tiana
Mitchell

Chicken Little and Abby Mallard were in cinema parade in DLP I think?

--
Heya, I'm Mitchell!

Next Trip: Halloween at DLP

Follow my twitter @MitchellDisney for tweets!

Please check out my YouTube channel! https://t.co/8wbANN35lK including Vlogs from my Disneyland Paris holidays!
0 permalink
7/14/2013 9:33 AM
Alexander
Stitch
Alexander

Mulan is in the Stars n Cars parade in Disneyland Paris now. And have been in it since 2009.
0 permalink
7/14/2013 10:09 AM
DisneyDan
Sorcerer
DisneyDan

And before that, she was in Stars n Cars parade in WDW, too!

--
Check the Character Central Blog for all the latest character news and rumours!

Visit Tsum Tsum Central for all the latest news on Disney Tsum Tsums, to update your own collection list and much more!

Instagram * Facebook * Twitter

Dan.
0 permalink
7/14/2013 10:27 AM
JqLw
Stitch
JqLw

Oops, sorry about that. I didn't realise. Mulan is one of my favorite characters, always look forward to seeing pictures of her in the parks.
0 permalink
7/15/2013 5:06 AM
Disney girl
Chip 'n' Dale
Disney girl

Keep the characters coming

--
LOL
0 permalink
the topic is closed |