Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » General News and Discussion » Disneys House Of Mouse

Post-a-picture threads, scrapbooking ideas, general polls, photography tips, general chit-chat and more!
the topic is closed |
7/19/2013 6:26 PM
Mitchell
Tiana
Mitchell

I know strictly this isn't to do with the parks, but as character fans I'm sure we will appreciate it Big Grin

Who remembers this show that aired its last episode in October 2003? I remember trying to spot all the characters that I met at DLP Big Grin

I've always thought that a show in the parks similar to this would be good, maybe as a character lunch thing have a stage and tables and once every night like the brunches, have a disney character at your table and watch loads of Mickey cartoons with Mickey hosting?

Heres an episode

--
Heya, I'm Mitchell!

Next Trip: Halloween at DLP

Follow my twitter @MitchellDisney for tweets!

Please check out my YouTube channel! https://t.co/8wbANN35lK including Vlogs from my Disneyland Paris holidays!
0 permalink
7/19/2013 7:42 PM
JqLw
Stitch
JqLw

Haha yea I used to love this show. Loved the strange but funny scenes, like Jafar dating Maleficent, or Lumiere's mother-in-law appearing. She was a candle! Wonder if Fifi knew... But then again, maybe her mother was in the same position as Lumiere and so was turned into a candle? Haha.
0 permalink
7/19/2013 8:15 PM
MicKyaraben
Mickey Mouse
MicKyaraben

I missed this show while it was on, but I've been catching up on episodes on YouTube.

I would love a House of Mouse dining show. Or if not a dinner show they could make an interactive show like Monsters Inc Laugh Floor.
0 permalink
7/19/2013 8:56 PM
OswaldTheRabbit
Minnie Mouse
OswaldTheRabbit

Yeah i was thinking this could be a night club on main street and you could meet everybody once they are done
0 permalink
7/19/2013 10:32 PM
JqLw
Stitch
JqLw

And I loved this show cos of Clarabelle!
0 permalink
the topic is closed |