Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » General News and Discussion » Marie's New Look!!!!

Post-a-picture threads, scrapbooking ideas, general polls, photography tips, general chit-chat and more!
the topic is closed |
7/22/2013 1:58 AM
Disney-Me
Stitch
Disney-Me

Hi all,

I decided to begin this topic about Marie after her recent return from her makeover retreat! I know that Character Central usually creat topics like this when a character is redesigned just like Angel for example but for some reason they missed Marie So I decided on their behalf as a BDFF to begin this topic about our lovely Marie

As we all know Marie has returned and made her official debut at Disneyland Paris, Tokyo Disney, and Disneyland in California... BUT we are not sure if she has made her way back to Walt Disney World and Hong Kong Disneyland were she also has a home she visits often

So... after having constantly seen her... I think she looks ABSOLUTELY AMAZING after she came back from her magical retreat!!! She looks fluffier, adorable, and also a little smaller which made her look a lot cuter!!! Her facial expressions has also changed... she now has a lovely smile, cute pink nose, and dashing beautiful blue eyes!!!! Her previous fury cheeks are now smoother and cutely pointed! Her ears have also changed along with her Pony-tale, palms, and the shape of her body which gave her a cuter feline shape!!

In short LOL Big Grin she looks a lot more ADORABLE and BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I LOVE HER!!!

Now.. Please share what you all think about Marie's lovely new look and anything related to Marie's return

PS.. Please post pictures of "new look" Marie which you like and if you do see her or pictures of her in Walt Disney World or Hong Kong Disneyland please let us know
edited by Disney-Me on 7/22/2013

--
You have always been my dearest friend 💚 You make me feel like what your name is....HAPPY 💚
0 permalink
7/22/2013 2:18 AM
Disney-Me
Stitch
Disney-Me

Here is a CUTE picture of "New Look" Marie at Disneyland Paris!!!

Isn't she adorable???!!!!

--
You have always been my dearest friend 💚 You make me feel like what your name is....HAPPY 💚
0 permalink
7/22/2013 6:44 AM
PeterPanFan
Sorcerer
PeterPanFan

Absolutely love her new look! Some of the recent character make overs have taken some time to get used to (at least for me) but not so with Marie... her new look is soo much better than her old look! I thought she was cute before (with the exception sometimes of a few details like the excessive blue on her face on some days) and wouldn't have put her high on the list of characters needing a makeover but after seeing the results I am so glad that they did!

--
Visit the Disney Character Central Blog for all the latest character news and information!
0 permalink
7/22/2013 7:17 AM
DisneyEmma
Peter Pan
DisneyEmma

Beautiful photos as always DisneyMe!

I never got to meet Marie with her old look, so obviously previously before her new look I thought she looked cute. BUT I am so happy I got to meet her sporting her beautiful new look instead. You can really see the differences in the before and after photos and she looks so much more like Marie from the Movie now!

Here are some of my photos from Marie debuting her new look at Disneyland Paris back in February this year.

I really hope she makes it to WDW and HKDL soon, because I think it's really wrong that WDW are not continuing character consistency by using her old look.
0 permalink
7/22/2013 7:56 AM
OswaldTheRabbit
Minnie Mouse
OswaldTheRabbit

I noticed that! On her page it showed the before and i was like what? but i think this is much better than the last!
0 permalink
7/23/2013 7:58 PM
TsWade2
Stitch
TsWade2

OswaldTheRabbit Wrote:
I noticed that! On her page it showed the before and i was like what? but i think this is much better than the last!

I agree, it's better. I don't think the original costume of her is that bad, but new costume of her is indeed better.
0 permalink
7/23/2013 9:10 PM
OswaldTheRabbit
Minnie Mouse
OswaldTheRabbit

that's what i said! i thought it looked terrible but this one is amazing!!!
0 permalink
7/24/2013 4:26 AM
Vala
Cheshire Cat
Vala

The old look was cute too, but the eyes are definitely a huge improvement. The lashes in the old version were hiding them too much.
0 permalink
7/28/2013 12:45 AM
Blue Genie
Minnie Mouse
Blue Genie

Here is one I got of her from June 16, 2012 at DCA. This will be my first time ever meeting her.

0 permalink
7/28/2013 4:17 AM
Disney-Me
Stitch
Disney-Me

Blue Genie Wrote:
Here is one I got of her from June 16, 2012 at DCA. This will be my first time ever meeting her.

This was her "old look"!! She's now in her new look at DCA

--
0 permalink
7/28/2013 10:09 AM
Ryo
Stitch
Ryo

IMG_9413 by naka85ryo, on Flickr
Marie from "Happiness Is Here"
Tokyo Disney Resort renewed her face from 30th Anniversary, and first show in new Marie is "Happiness Is here"
I prefer New Marie face too Her new face is more resembles original her movie "Aristo Cats" I like this point!
0 permalink
7/29/2013 12:39 PM
DisneyMart
Sorcerer's Apprentice
DisneyMart

We didn't get to meet old look Marie, but Amy and I are ever so fond of Marie in her new look.

Believe me, she is the fluffiest, cuddliest kitten in the world. Her cuddles are second to none.

We have been very honoured to meet new look Marie on 3 occasions at Disneyland Paris, her true home.

She looks absolutely stunning alongside her adorable brothers, they are a lovely trio.

I love this photo of Amy and I with the new look Marie and her two brothers, Berlioz and Toulouse on their worldwide debut at the Valentines day event at Disneyland Paris this year.

We hope we get to see her again in the near future, and we are praying we can get one of her special hugs at 'Dancing with Disney' on our September trip.

Marie you really do look wonderful in your new look!!!

--
Follow me on twitter to see my character pictures and for live tweets from our trips to the Disney Parks!!

Next Trips:
30th April - 1st May 2016 - Disneyland Paris
23-24 July 2016 - Disneyland Paris
22nd July - 5th August 2017 - Walt Disney World

www.facebook.com/DisneyMart

Now posting trip pictures on Instagram
0 permalink
7/29/2013 3:53 PM
snowflake
Chip 'n' Dale
snowflake

I saw her in her new look this summer and she's beautiful.
0 permalink
7/29/2013 3:57 PM
Disney-Me
Stitch
Disney-Me

snowflake Wrote:
I saw her in her new look this summer and she's beautiful.

At Disneyland? Or at Walt Disney World?

--
0 permalink
the topic is closed |