Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » General News and Discussion » Characters that Deserve More Attention

Post-a-picture threads, scrapbooking ideas, general polls, photography tips, general chit-chat and more!
the topic is closed |
7/29/2013 10:09 PM
mattblack
Angel
mattblack

I think Milo and Kida should get more attention, as Atlantis was a modest success, and it's become something of a hit among older Disney fans. Speaking of popular with internet users, Mulan, Hercules, and the Hunchback characters. Also, it is a TRAVESTY that you can't meet Tron anywhere.
0 permalink
7/30/2013 9:17 AM
Claude Frollo
Mickey Mouse
Claude Frollo

FROLLO :|
0 permalink
7/30/2013 10:35 AM
Jardisney
Minnie Mouse
Jardisney

Bernard and bianca!!!!!

--
Disney magic
0 permalink
7/30/2013 10:59 AM
OswaldTheRabbit
Minnie Mouse
OswaldTheRabbit

DUMBO AND OSWALD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 permalink
7/31/2013 7:56 PM
MicKyaraben
Mickey Mouse
MicKyaraben

Oswald! #1, top of my list.

I agree with peggilp555 that Daisy should be featured more. I think she gets lost. She's on Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and the Mickey & Friends cartoons. She needs more park time.

I also think Duffy needs a show in the US parks. I think he's so much fun in Japan and wish we had that in the US.
0 permalink
7/31/2013 8:01 PM
csovereign
Mickey Mouse
csovereign

I think the prince's should be featured more
+1 permalink
7/31/2013 10:19 PM
mattblack
Angel
mattblack

Y'know, it stinks that Pete isn't a meetable character.
0 permalink
7/31/2013 11:11 PM
TsWade2
Stitch
TsWade2

Horace Horsecollar and Clarabelle Cow
0 permalink
8/1/2013 2:57 AM
Blue Genie
Minnie Mouse
Blue Genie

For me I would say Piglet and Rabbit from Winnie The Pooh need to be out as much as the other 3. I only seen Piglet once back in 2004 I believe. I also agree that the Prince should be out all the time with there Princesses not for speaical times like V-Times day but everyday. I mean if Aladdin is out all the time why can't Phillip, Eric and The Beast be out as well.
0 permalink
8/1/2013 6:15 AM
mattblack
Angel
mattblack

Disney girl Wrote:
Jasmine

I can understand where you're coming from because, while she's a Disney Princess, she's not usually around for meet & greets with the rest of them in a group (i.e., at Main Street Theater [and presumably the upcoming Fairy Tale Hall or whatever it's called] or the Akershus restaurant); however, you are able to meet her at Adventureland and the Moroccan Pavilion at Epcot, making two parks where you can find her, which is more than Mulan or Pocahontas get.
0 permalink
8/1/2013 12:24 PM
Disney girl
Chip 'n' Dale
Disney girl

Roger Rabbit

--
LOL
0 permalink
8/1/2013 1:14 PM
Blue Genie
Minnie Mouse
Blue Genie

At Disneyland Jasmine is out all the time. She is by the Jungle Cruise ride. Sometimes she is also at the Royal Hall at Fantasy Faire.
0 permalink
8/1/2013 2:27 PM
RogerDreamfinder
Chip 'n' Dale
RogerDreamfinder

Oswald, Roger and Dreamfinder.

--
My only purpose in life is to make people LAUGH! -Roger Rabbit

"One little spark lights up for you!" -Dreamfinder
0 permalink
8/4/2013 4:08 PM
willytheartist
Stitch
willytheartist

I feel like at Disney World Captain Hook would be one who needs more attention because like 6 yrs ago I would be able to meet him everyday in Adventure land but now you can only see him in the Celebrate dream come true parade , or get lucky at Character training at Epcot .
0 permalink
8/4/2013 4:51 PM
mattblack
Angel
mattblack

Come to think of it, the Tarzan characters should get more play. For over ten years, it was #3 in the list of highest-grossing Disney animated films (not counting Pixar, obviously), and even today, it's only been knocked down to #5. Combine that with the fact that it's a really good movie, and I'm surprised that it doesn't get the attention in the parks that Lion King or Aladdin get, though that may have something to do with the fact that Disney doesn't own the characters, except for maybe Terk.
0 permalink
8/13/2013 2:22 AM
CheshireCatCutie
Minnie Mouse
CheshireCatCutie

I think that they should use Huey, Dewy and Louie more and they should have Pocahontas out more at Disneyland Paris
+1 permalink
8/28/2013 2:23 PM
mastromjm
Chip 'n' Dale
mastromjm

I would love to see Robin Hood and the gang out, especially Little John, but I don't know if they "deserve" more attention...they haven't been in the public eye in years, and there's no sign of them returning. However, just because they haven't been in the public eye doesn't mean they're not popular. The fact that they've been a part of all four Long Lost Friends weeks should speak to that!
0 permalink
9/16/2013 2:36 PM
rodnyhansel
Chip 'n' Dale
rodnyhansel

For me it would be Darkwing Duck.... I love the dude!
0 permalink
9/16/2013 10:56 PM
snowflake
Chip 'n' Dale
snowflake

For me I would say Marie the Cat.
0 permalink
the topic is closed |