Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » General News and Discussion » Final Fantasy Characters in Disney Parks? Yay or Nay?

Post-a-picture threads, scrapbooking ideas, general polls, photography tips, general chit-chat and more!
the topic is closed |
8/5/2013 12:49 AM
mattblack
Angel
mattblack

If anyone has played the Kingdom Hearts games, you might know where I'm going with this. If you haven't, do you yourself a favor and check them out. Donald Duck is a wizard and Goofy is a knight, and they team up with this boy named Sora and travel to all sorts of places and team up with Ariel, Aladdin, Jack Skellington, and more. It's AWESOME.

Anyway, with the somewhat recent announcement of Kingdom Hearts 3, what would you people think about Disney licensing the FF characters from Square-Enix to have their Kingdom Hearts versions show up in the parks when the new game comes out? I for one would squee with joy at the opportunity to meet and greet with Auron. Cloud, Leon, Yuffie, Aerith, Tifa and Cid would also be probable candidates.
0 permalink
8/5/2013 1:10 AM
Shiva
Stitch
Shiva

I would not mind, as long as they were kept in a specifically themed area or there were a specific KH event for the meet-and-greets. I love the Kingdom Hearts series a lot, and I would be a lot more excited to meet Leon, Tifa, Cloud, Sora, Roxas, etc over the Star Wars characters or Marvel Comics characters...

--
"You have to live your life spherically--in many directions. Never lose your childish enthusiasm, and things will come your way." - Lindsey Duncan in Under the Tuscan Sun
0 permalink
8/5/2013 1:14 AM
mattblack
Angel
mattblack

At the very least, Disney should do more with the original KH characters, as from what I understand, they own them, not SE. So, Sora, Kairi, Riku, and ESPECIALLY Axel. Axel is the MAN.
0 permalink
8/5/2013 5:05 AM
DisneyDan
Sorcerer
DisneyDan

Sora appeared many years ago - briefly - at MNSSHP at WDW, along with KH Donald.
We would LOVE to see them come back! Sora is one of Jon's most wanted characters!

--
Check the Character Central Blog for all the latest character news and rumours!

Visit Tsum Tsum Central for all the latest news on Disney Tsum Tsums, to update your own collection list and much more!

Instagram * Facebook * Twitter

Dan.
0 permalink
the topic is closed |