Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » WDW General Discussion and Trip Planning » A junior Villain in training Needing help!

Discuss Walt Disney World character sightings, questions, trip planning ideas, trip countdowns, trip reports & more
8/10/2013 4:29 PM
Claude Frollo
Mickey Mouse
Claude Frollo

[font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Hello Everyone, I need a little help this September me and my mother are taking our first trip to Disney World :v We will be attending MNSSHP and the unleash the villains party and i just found out they both start at the same time. With the MNSSHP ticket will we be able to go from both parks or can we only enter the park for MNSSHP one time?[/font]
edited by Claude Frollo on 8/10/2013
0 permalink
8/10/2013 4:37 PM
Vala
Cheshire Cat
Vala

No, you can't go to the Studios for the Unleash the Villains party if you only have a MNSSHP ticket. The party ticket is not valid for any other park but the one the party is in. If you have a normal park ticket you could of course go from park to park and use that to go to the Studios event, but I have no idea how feasible that is.
edited by Vala on 8/10/2013
0 permalink
8/10/2013 4:39 PM
Claude Frollo
Mickey Mouse
Claude Frollo

Vala Wrote:
No, you can't go to the Studios for the Unleash the Villains party if you only have a MNSSHP ticket. The party ticket is not valid for any other park but the one the party is in. If you have a normal park ticket you could of course go from park to park and use that to go to the Studios event, but I have no idea how feasible that is.
edited by Vala on 8/10/2013

Oh i forgot to say this ill have both tickets mnsshp and reg day ticket
0 permalink
8/10/2013 6:05 PM
OswaldTheRabbit
Minnie Mouse
OswaldTheRabbit

Well the unleash the Villains party is til 1 AM Frollo but i don't when the party ends but maybe i will see you there! i'm pretty sure i'm going with my cousins
0 permalink
8/11/2013 4:53 AM
Vala
Cheshire Cat
Vala

Claude Frollo Wrote:

Oh i forgot to say this ill have both tickets mnsshp and reg day ticket

Under those circumstances you can of course switch as long as you keep your party credentials. I just don't know if it's that feasible with transport. Plus the Studios will be the busiest of the other parks seeing the Unleash event isn't hard ticketed.
0 permalink
8/11/2013 10:50 AM
Claude Frollo
Mickey Mouse
Claude Frollo

OswaldTheRabbit Wrote:
Well the unleash the Villains party is til 1 AM Frollo but i don't when the party ends but maybe i will see you there! i'm pretty sure i'm going with my cousins

See ya there Mr Oswald
0 permalink
8/11/2013 5:32 PM
GRUMPY N.Y. MIKE
Chip 'n' Dale
GRUMPY N.Y. MIKE

We can only hope that unleash the villain party can bring out some rare villains that are harldly ever out anymore such as shan yu,stromboli,Hades...Wdw needs to stop adding these parties if there not bringing any new characters out..like last yr my wife ran the tower of terror 10 miler marathon and they were having a villain bash party afterwards at night,and the only villains that were there was the same old ones that go every yr to mnsshp..It was malicefent,jafar,cruella,evil queen,gaston and darth vader.They need some change its about time!
0 permalink
8/11/2013 8:35 PM
crabangel
Mickey Mouse
crabangel

That is something my sisters and I were wondering as well. We were curious that if the villains party and MNSSHP did that mean the same villains at both or different ones? We're going to divide and conquer that night. Two sisters are going to MNSSHP and I'm going to HS for the LTM party. Fingers crossed there will be some rare villains at Studios!
0 permalink
8/11/2013 9:21 PM
Claude Frollo
Mickey Mouse
Claude Frollo

So far i hear Ursula is coming to the unleash the villains party!
0 permalink
8/13/2013 8:50 AM
DisneyDan
Sorcerer
DisneyDan

I doubt very much that Ursula would appear, sadly.

--
Check the Character Central Blog for all the latest character news and rumours!

Visit Tsum Tsum Central for all the latest news on Disney Tsum Tsums, to update your own collection list and much more!

Instagram * Facebook * Twitter

Dan.
0 permalink
8/13/2013 3:04 PM
GRUMPY N.Y. MIKE
Chip 'n' Dale
GRUMPY N.Y. MIKE

Anyone know if they will hold another lost friends week in wdw in january like last year?
0 permalink
8/13/2013 7:11 PM
Claude Frollo
Mickey Mouse
Claude Frollo

http://www.totalorlando.com/blog/ Here it shows info on the event and i still believe our dear friend Ursula may drop in...
0 permalink