Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » Collector's Corner » Disney Infinitiy

Discuss everything from Vinylmations, Pins, ornaments and more!
pages: 1 2 |
8/13/2013 5:19 AM
DisneyMart
Sorcerer's Apprentice
DisneyMart

Hi everyone,

Is anybody else excited about Disney Infinity?

I have pre-ordered the starter pack from Asda in the UK, which seemed to be about the best price around, and you also got a free figure of your choice! I chose Mike!

I can't wait to try out the Monsters University level, and I am also really interested in the 'Disney Theme Park Toy Box'.

Are any of you buying it? If so, which characters have you ordered?

This could get VERY addictive!!

Martin

--
Follow me on twitter to see my character pictures and for live tweets from our trips to the Disney Parks!!

Next Trips:
30th April - 1st May 2016 - Disneyland Paris
23-24 July 2016 - Disneyland Paris
22nd July - 5th August 2017 - Walt Disney World

www.facebook.com/DisneyMart

Now posting trip pictures on Instagram
0 permalink
8/13/2013 7:17 AM
DisneyDan
Sorcerer
DisneyDan

I don't play video games lol. Angry Birds on my iPhone is about the limit! :p

--
Check the Character Central Blog for all the latest character news and rumours!

Visit Tsum Tsum Central for all the latest news on Disney Tsum Tsums, to update your own collection list and much more!

Instagram * Facebook * Twitter

Dan.
0 permalink
8/13/2013 8:31 AM
DisneyMart
Sorcerer's Apprentice
DisneyMart

Haha.

I don't play video games either, I probably haven't even touched my ps3 in over a year, but I've got the duster out especially for this!!

--
Follow me on twitter to see my character pictures and for live tweets from our trips to the Disney Parks!!

Next Trips:

0 permalink
8/13/2013 9:03 AM
JustAnotherDisneyDork
Chip 'n' Dale
JustAnotherDisneyDork

I really want it but I am lacking a PS3 and a tv to play it on Big Grin
0 permalink
8/13/2013 10:02 AM
FrannyRobinson
Minnie Mouse
FrannyRobinson

I'm pretty excited! I've pre ordered it for the Xbox as I'm a pretty big gamer... Pretty stoked about it too!
0 permalink
8/13/2013 12:18 PM
Alexander
Stitch
Alexander

I am really excited for the game but I will not buy it. Because I need to save Money (I want to buy alot of things when I am in DLP) and I think that there is not many true Disney characters figurines. Most of the figurines are Pixar characters.
0 permalink
8/13/2013 2:00 PM
DisneyEmma
Peter Pan
DisneyEmma

We have a Wii but the chances of me buying this are slim to none. We hardly use our Wii.
0 permalink
8/13/2013 4:57 PM
DisneyMart
Sorcerer's Apprentice
DisneyMart

I was also dissapointed about the lack of characters from the animated classics, however having seen some of the characters in the next set of releases, I am feeling much better.

Can't wait to get Mickey, Rapunzel and Ralph!!

--

Next Trips:

0 permalink
8/13/2013 6:11 PM
Blue Genie
Minnie Mouse
Blue Genie

Yeah not to found of the characters they choice where are the likes of Mickey Mouse,Cinderella,Peter Pan and others. I'm not a Pixar Fan other then Monsters Inc. Bugs Life and Ratotue. Also don't have a PS3 only have a PS2 and no TV to play it on. If I was going to get this it will only be for the figures not the game anyways.
0 permalink
8/13/2013 10:28 PM
mattblack
Angel
mattblack

I will not allow myself to get excited about this until if and when they announce the Gargoyles.
0 permalink
8/13/2013 10:31 PM
MicKyaraben
Mickey Mouse
MicKyaraben

I feel a little burned out after "Disney Universe" and "Epic Mickey 2". I didn't enjoy either of them. I am reserving my judgment for Infinity, just not getting it when it's first released. I did get a little more excited when I saw Wreck-it Ralph and Mickey.

I'm more excited for the updated version of Castle of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse releasing in September. As well as the PS3 Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Final Mix.
0 permalink
8/14/2013 9:12 AM
peetersthomas
Mickey Mouse
peetersthomas

If disney releases the right sets in the future I see potential to get me excited! Hope there are going to be some classic figures added in the near future. But I wait till the PC/mac version comes out.
0 permalink
8/14/2013 9:21 AM
DisneyMart
Sorcerer's Apprentice
DisneyMart

I really hope there is a Lion King or Jungle Book play set, that would really get me excited!!

--

Next Trips:

0 permalink
8/14/2013 12:53 PM
Vala
Cheshire Cat
Vala

They gave out free characters at the D23 Expo. Now you all reminded me that I forgot to ask my friends what they got. Will do as soon as possible, maybe it were special ones.
0 permalink
8/14/2013 1:10 PM
Mitchell
Tiana
Mitchell

I'm not fussed with Cars, The Incredibles and POTF, but I do love Tangled, Mickey and Toy Story Big Grin

--
Heya, I'm Mitchell!

Next Trip: Photopass Day!

Follow my twitter @MitchellDisney for tweets!

Please check out my YouTube channel! https://t.co/8wbANN35lK including Vlogs from my Disneyland Paris holidays!
0 permalink
8/14/2013 1:19 PM
Camkasal
Mickey Mouse
Camkasal

I got two Mickey figures at D23, so I'm super excited to play it this Sunday!
0 permalink
8/14/2013 1:44 PM
DisneyEmma
Peter Pan
DisneyEmma

If they release a Duffy set, then I will purchase it! :P
+1 permalink
8/14/2013 2:06 PM
Mitchell
Tiana
Mitchell

They should make a Duffy game, I'd love it! Duffy is my pride and joy aha

--
Heya, I'm Mitchell!

Please check out my YouTube channel! https://t.co/8wbANN35lK including Vlogs from my Disneyland Paris holidays!
0 permalink
8/14/2013 4:17 PM
DisneyDan
Sorcerer
DisneyDan

I'm confused. I don't know much about this game, but people are buying it just for the figures?... Isn't that a little expensive? What do they do?
Maybe I shouldn't even ask.

--
Check the Character Central Blog for all the latest character news and rumours!

Visit Tsum Tsum Central for all the latest news on Disney Tsum Tsums, to update your own collection list and much more!

Instagram * Facebook * Twitter

Dan.
0 permalink
8/14/2013 4:47 PM
Mitchell
Tiana
Mitchell

I actually saw loads of Disney figures in a 2p machine yesterday, I'd already spent my money, but I've promised myself I will go down there and win myself one (they were models of Lady, Mickey, Goofy, Genie, Dopey etc)

--
Heya, I'm Mitchell!

0 permalink
pages: 1 2 |