Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » General News and Discussion » First look at Anna and Elsa characters

Post-a-picture threads, scrapbooking ideas, general polls, photography tips, general chit-chat and more!
pages: 1 2 | the topic is closed |
10/7/2013 1:39 PM
twor
Peter Pan
twor

From the Disney Parks blog website

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2013/10/disney-parks-will-be-getting-frozen-this-november/
0 permalink
10/7/2013 2:21 PM
Dan - Tasmic!
Bullseye
Dan - Tasmic!

I wonder where their Meet N Greet will be. Anyone know?
0 permalink
10/7/2013 3:41 PM
willytheartist
Stitch
willytheartist

I think Norway at Epcot
0 permalink
10/7/2013 4:52 PM
mattblack
Angel
mattblack

They say in November, and my Halloween trip goes through November 2. Fingers crossed that they're out by then.
0 permalink
10/7/2013 8:02 PM
snowflake
Chip 'n' Dale
snowflake

what movie are they from
0 permalink
10/7/2013 10:05 PM
mattblack
Angel
mattblack

They're from Frozen, the 53rd Walt Disney Animated Feature, in theaters November 27! Featuring the voice talents of Kristen Bell, Alan Tudyk, and more!
0 permalink
10/8/2013 7:16 AM
twor
Peter Pan
twor

The rumor is at Disneyland is that they will be meeting in Rapunzels and Flynns meet and greet, and Rapunzel will move to the Fantasy Faire in a similar way to how Belle meets, after her shows and then outside in the Fantasy Faire area when the other show is on. Hopefully Flynn will stick around which I think he will because he is featured in the show in Fantasy Faire.
0 permalink
10/8/2013 11:29 AM
DisneyMart
Sorcerer's Apprentice
DisneyMart

I really hope they do meet and greets at DLP, although I will be very glad to see them in the parade!! :0)

--
Follow me on twitter to see my character pictures and for live tweets from our trips to the Disney Parks!!

Next Trips:
30th April - 1st May 2016 - Disneyland Paris
23-24 July 2016 - Disneyland Paris
22nd July - 5th August 2017 - Walt Disney World

www.facebook.com/DisneyMart

Now posting trip pictures on Instagram
0 permalink
10/8/2013 11:37 AM
MicKyaraben
Mickey Mouse
MicKyaraben

mattblack Wrote:
They say in November, and my Halloween trip goes through November 2. Fingers crossed that they're out by then.

Fingers crossed. Same for us. We'll be there until Nov 2. Hopefully they will be out on the 1st!
0 permalink
10/8/2013 2:53 PM
Dan - Tasmic!
Bullseye
Dan - Tasmic!

ssaamm Wrote:
The rumor is at Disneyland is that they will be meeting in Rapunzels and Flynns meet and greet, and Rapunzel will move to the Fantasy Faire in a similar way to how Belle meets, after her shows and then outside in the Fantasy Faire area when the other show is on. Hopefully Flynn will stick around which I think he will because he is featured in the show in Fantasy Faire.

I hope not! It would be cool if they were near "It's A Small World" where the Princesses used to be and have the Matterhorn as a backdrop.
0 permalink
10/8/2013 6:57 PM
mattblack
Angel
mattblack

MicKyaraben Wrote:
mattblack Wrote:

Fingers crossed. Same for us. We'll be there until Nov 2. Hopefully they will be out on the 1st!

Cool. You doing the Halloween Party?
0 permalink
10/9/2013 1:12 AM
Vala
Cheshire Cat
Vala

Dan - Tasmic! Wrote:
ssaamm Wrote:

I hope not! It would be cool if they were near "It's A Small World" where the Princesses used to be and have the Matterhorn as a backdrop.

Merida is still in that area, isn't she?

As much as I like the Rapunzel meet as it is, it makes more sense to move her because she's still doing the show in Fantasy Faire. Merida doesn't have a real backup location.
0 permalink
10/9/2013 9:24 AM
twor
Peter Pan
twor

Might be the start of Rapunzel appearing 'randomly' at Disneyland such as at the Front Gates like the other Princesses sometimes do.
0 permalink
10/9/2013 2:14 PM
Dan - Tasmic!
Bullseye
Dan - Tasmic!

Vala Wrote:
Dan - Tasmic! Wrote:
ssaamm Wrote:

Merida is still in that area, isn't she?

As much as I like the Rapunzel meet as it is, it makes more sense to move her because she's still doing the show in Fantasy Faire. Merida doesn't have a real backup location.

Yes, Merida is still at her spot. She was wondering through Fantasyland at one point when Hercules took over. Hopefully we will see Rapunzel in the Royal Hall after her shows.
0 permalink
10/12/2013 8:16 AM
360 Degrees of Disney
Peter Pan
360 Degrees of Disney

HI everyone, I haven't been posting for a while and I forget how to make a new fourm since there are 8 members on I thought one of you could help me thank you.
0 permalink
10/25/2013 3:13 AM
Dan - Tasmic!
Bullseye
Dan - Tasmic!

As of today, Rapunzel's Meet And Greet is now closed to make way for Anna and Elsa.
0 permalink
11/4/2013 4:40 PM
Dan - Tasmic!
Bullseye
Dan - Tasmic!

Anna and Elsa made their debut yesterday.
0 permalink
11/4/2013 7:10 PM
willytheartist
Stitch
willytheartist

At Epcot
0 permalink
11/6/2013 3:43 PM
Dan - Tasmic!
Bullseye
Dan - Tasmic!

As of Monday, Olaf was installed on top of the cottage. He interacts and talks to the people.

0 permalink
11/6/2013 7:44 PM
willytheartist
Stitch
willytheartist

0 permalink
pages: 1 2 | the topic is closed |