Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » WDW General Discussion and Trip Planning » Met Anna and Elsa at Hollywood Studios

Discuss Walt Disney World character sightings, questions, trip planning ideas, trip countdowns, trip reports & more
10/23/2013 10:10 PM
Lori
Chip 'n' Dale
Lori

I met Anna and Elsa yesterday at Hollywood Studios. They were out for the first time and I was so excited to meet them. They had a meet and greet area set up for them near the Animation building.

Anna and Elsa by disneylori, on Flickr

Anna by disneylori, on Flickr

Elsa by disneylori, on Flickr
0 permalink
10/24/2013 12:40 AM
mattblack
Angel
mattblack

Awesome. I hope they're out when I hit the parks next week.
0 permalink
10/24/2013 7:12 AM
DisneyMart
Sorcerer's Apprentice
DisneyMart

This is great news!! Can't wait to see them when they arrive in Disneyland Paris!! :0)

--
Follow me on twitter to see my character pictures and for live tweets from our trips to the Disney Parks!!

Next Trips:
30th April - 1st May 2016 - Disneyland Paris
23-24 July 2016 - Disneyland Paris
22nd July - 5th August 2017 - Walt Disney World

www.facebook.com/DisneyMart

Now posting trip pictures on Instagram
0 permalink
11/2/2013 6:44 AM
mattblack
Angel
mattblack

Well, haven't seen them yet, as work has still been going on on their area. They MIGHT be out today, but it looks likely that they won't start until next week. Figures. Right after I leave...
0 permalink
11/2/2013 7:33 AM
DisneyDan
Sorcerer
DisneyDan

I've no idea why I didn't reply to this topic before LOL. So cool! Thanks for sharing!

--
Check the Character Central Blog for all the latest character news and rumours!

Visit Tsum Tsum Central for all the latest news on Disney Tsum Tsums, to update your own collection list and much more!

Instagram * Facebook * Twitter

Dan.
0 permalink
11/5/2013 10:46 PM
Lori
Chip 'n' Dale
Lori

They were only out for the one day at DHS but they are now in Norway and their line is crazy.
0 permalink
1/18/2014 2:53 PM
DisneyDuckLover
Thumper
DisneyDuckLover

Lori Wrote:
They were only out for the one day at DHS but they are now in Norway and their line is crazy.

I guessed the interest in them would be huge, given how popular the movie is. We're going in October, and I am sure their popularity will not have died down. I am not a princess fan, but even I have to admit, I think the movie is amazing.

--
Blog: http://DisneyDuckLover.blogspot.co.uk
Twitter: www.twitter.com/DisneyDuckLover
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/disneyducklover/
--
FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA FOR PHOTO UPDATES OF MY TRIPS TO THE PARKS!
0 permalink
1/19/2014 2:13 AM
mattblack
Angel
mattblack

I'm hearing rumors that they're going to be moving to a new location (as the spot in Norway was never meant to be permanent), with the most likely spot being the other side of Town Square Theater. While that won't make the line any shorter or faster, it should make it more manageable.
0 permalink
1/19/2014 8:19 PM
Lori
Chip 'n' Dale
Lori

mattblack Wrote:
I'm hearing rumors that they're going to be moving to a new location (as the spot in Norway was never meant to be permanent), with the most likely spot being the other side of Town Square Theater. While that won't make the line any shorter or faster, it should make it more manageable.

Tinker Bell might be moving to Town Square Theater so I don't know what they're going to do with Anna and Elsa. They really need to move them though because their line is hours long and the queue is outside in the sun. It would be brutal to wait in that line in summer.
edited by Lori on 1/19/2014
0 permalink
1/20/2014 7:19 AM
twor
Peter Pan
twor

I think they need to make some 'Disney Magic' to make the queue smaller. I've seen that the queue can reach 4 hours at Disneyland! Keep it open longer too, it doesn't open for awhile after the park opens. The Fantasy Faire Princess meet and greet opens at park opening and is usually open for Magic Morning hours and that queue is never bad. It has some special magic too which basically halves the queue time.
0 permalink
1/21/2014 2:59 PM
Dopey and Snow White
Stitch
Dopey and Snow White

anyone have any idea when they will appear in dlp?

--
''I only hope we don't lose sight of one thing, this was all started with a mouse and a dream.''
0 permalink
1/21/2014 3:44 PM
PeterPanFan
Sorcerer
PeterPanFan

Not sure about DLP :\ Rumor said one or both of them should start appearing in the Princess Pavilion soon but not sure if that is still happening :\

As far as the crazy queues at WDW... yeah it sounds like the wait for them can be insane... maybe even worse than for Rapunzel and Flynn when they first appeared. If they were smart they would move them to somewhere that can better handle the demand.

--
Visit the Disney Character Central Blog for all the latest character news and information!
0 permalink
1/21/2014 8:06 PM
mattblack
Angel
mattblack

Heck, they should but them back in the Animation part of Hollywood Studios. That place has a queue area all set up that's gone unused for years.
0 permalink