Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » Collector's Corner » Disney Store 25th Anniversary Vinylmation set to be released March 28th

Discuss everything from Vinylmations, Pins, ornaments and more!
2/11/2012 8:25 AM
PeterPanFan
Sorcerer
PeterPanFan

According to multiple sources the delayed Disney Store 25th set will be released on March 28th. This set looks amazing and there is more good news that the blind boxes will be $9.95 instead of the $11-$13 price seen on most recent sets. The Sorcerer Mickey open box with light up base will be $14.95 which isn't bad either!

Images from Vinylmation Blog and Copyright Disney

--
Visit the Disney Character Central Blog for all the latest character news and information!
0 permalink
2/13/2012 9:15 AM
DisneyDan
Sorcerer
DisneyDan

I think Sorcerer Mickey and Eeyore are the best ones

--
Check the Character Central Blog for all the latest character news and rumours!

Visit Tsum Tsum Central for all the latest news on Disney Tsum Tsums, to update your own collection list and much more!

Instagram * Facebook * Twitter

Dan.
0 permalink
2/13/2012 10:38 AM
PeterPanFan
Sorcerer
PeterPanFan

If the chaser rumors are true I am sure you will think it is the best hehe

--
Visit the Disney Character Central Blog for all the latest character news and information!
+1 permalink
4/20/2012 4:50 AM
Belleboy Alex
Chip 'n' Dale
Belleboy Alex

I've been wanting to get a Vinylmation toy for a while - but I want a Mickey one, preferably in his classic attire. Although the sorcerer one looks really good!!
Do you know if you can buy these in the UK?
0 permalink
4/20/2012 6:02 AM
DisneyMart
Sorcerer's Apprentice
DisneyMart

Hi Alex,

You will be able to buy them in the Uk from May 28th. There has been a 2 month delay unfortunately...

--
Follow me on twitter to see my character pictures and for live tweets from our trips to the Disney Parks!!

Next Trips:
30th April - 1st May 2016 - Disneyland Paris
23-24 July 2016 - Disneyland Paris
22nd July - 5th August 2017 - Walt Disney World

www.facebook.com/DisneyMart

Now posting trip pictures on Instagram
0 permalink
4/20/2012 6:09 AM
PeterPanFan
Sorcerer
PeterPanFan

Yeah, these have been delayed awhile... hopefully the May 28th date sticks and they actually finally come out!

--
0 permalink
4/24/2012 5:30 AM
Belleboy Alex
Chip 'n' Dale
Belleboy Alex

Cool, that's a good news - any idea where from? Disney Store UK?
0 permalink
5/28/2012 9:16 AM
PeterPanFan
Sorcerer
PeterPanFan

This set was released in the US today and is available at Disney Stores and on www.disneyshopping.com as far as the UK... it sounds like it will NOT be available in the stores however, it will probably be available via the UK Disney Store website.

--
0 permalink