Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » Character Central News and Discussion » And the WINNER is!...

Upcoming features, suggestions and ideas, bug reporting etc
pages: 1 2 | the topic is closed |
5/2/2012 10:41 AM
DisneyDan
Sorcerer
DisneyDan

Hi all,

As promised on the blog, here is the all important competition winners information! Even if you don't win the main prize, keep reading to find out if you can receive a special runners up gift!

The winner of the grand prize is… Rune!!

Congratulations Rune! You win the plush, Vinylmation, pin badge, postcard, coin, collector's cards, times guides and maps!

Please send us an email at [email protected] with your name and address where we can send your fantastic prize!

The following users were all also eligible for the prize as they also made 10 or more posts last month, so we are pleased to announce that you will all each receive a copy of the brand new DLP 20th Anniversary Guide Map, and the very special golden times guide exclusively from the day of the 20th itself! We will also throw in some other times guides from the last month, so that you'll have a good selection of some very special 20th Anniversary items from DLP!

If your name is on this list please send us your mailing address to our website email, [email protected]

Frollo
jbradnash
Graham
Camthalio
Panchito
Belleboy Alex
Shiva
mastromjm
GRUMPY N.Y. MIKE
rebray10
rodnyelectro
disneyphilip
Maleficent Freak
JustAnotherDisneyDork
Mirella
Lumière
ohohbrandon
sehudson2006

Any questions please post them here,

Thanks,

Dan.

--
Check the Character Central Blog for all the latest character news and rumours!

Visit Tsum Tsum Central for all the latest news on Disney Tsum Tsums, to update your own collection list and much more!

Instagram * Facebook * Twitter

Dan.
0 permalink
5/2/2012 10:49 AM
PeterPanFan
Sorcerer
PeterPanFan

Congrats Rune!

--
Visit the Disney Character Central Blog for all the latest character news and information!
+1 permalink
5/2/2012 10:51 AM
mastromjm
Chip 'n' Dale
mastromjm

Congratulations Rune! And what an epic runner-up prize too!!
+1 permalink
5/2/2012 10:52 AM
DisneyDan
Sorcerer
DisneyDan

mastromjm Wrote:

LOL! Not quite sure it's epic, but if you weren't there for the day of the 20th itself, we figured it would be pretty neat for everyone to have the programme from the day
We're nice like that LOL! :P
edited by DisneyDan on 5/2/2012

--

Visit Tsum Tsum Central for all the latest news on Disney Tsum Tsums, to update your own collection list and much more!

Dan.
0 permalink
5/2/2012 10:55 AM
mastromjm
Chip 'n' Dale
mastromjm

DisneyDan Wrote:
mastromjm Wrote:

LOL! Not quite sure it's epic, but if you weren't there for the day of the 20th itself, we figured it would be pretty neat for everyone to have the programme from the day
We're nice like that LOL! :P

I don't know, considering the fact I've never been to DLP before and probably won't ever get there in my life it's nice to get something like this. Thanks as always guys!
+1 permalink
5/2/2012 10:55 AM
Shiva
Stitch
Shiva

Congratulations, Rune! And thank you guys for hosting such a great contest and website! =)

--
"You have to live your life spherically--in many directions. Never lose your childish enthusiasm, and things will come your way." - Lindsey Duncan in Under the Tuscan Sun
+1 permalink
5/2/2012 11:09 AM
DisneyDan
Sorcerer
DisneyDan

No worries guys! It's our pleasure. We appreciate all the support from our fans like yourselves.
I am surprised that everyone is so excited about the runners up prize. We should have just run a competition to win maps haha :P LOL! Just kidding
Anyway, we'll be trying to host another, different style, competition in the near future, so look out for that one!

--

Dan.
0 permalink
5/2/2012 11:10 AM
Rune
Angel
Rune

O_O Oh my goodness, I'm completely stunned as I never have much luck with competitions and never assumed I'd be in with a chance here.

Thanks for all the congratulations guys, I wish you all could have won, and most of all thanks to Jon & Dan for their amazing generosity in running this contest and as Shiva said, hosting such a fantastic site.

It's been raining solidly here for the past 4 days but right now it feels as if the sun just came out. =)
edited by Rune on 5/2/2012
+2 permalink
5/2/2012 11:13 AM
DisneyDan
Sorcerer
DisneyDan

Rune Wrote:
O_O Oh my goodness, I'm completely stunned as I never have much luck with competitions and never assumed I'd be in with a chance here.

Thanks for all the congratulations guys, I wish you all could have won, and most of all thanks to Jon & Dan for their amazing generosity in running this contest and as Shiva said, hosting such a fantastic site.

It's been raining solidly here for the past 4 days but right now it feels as if the sun just came out. =)
edited by Rune on 5/2/2012

Well, I'm glad you won in that case! I know how you feel, I never win much either! Lol.

--

Dan.
0 permalink
5/2/2012 11:15 AM
DisneyDan
Sorcerer
DisneyDan

mastromjm Wrote:

I don't know, considering the fact I've never been to DLP before and probably won't ever get there in my life it's nice to get something like this. Thanks as always guys!

Ah, ok, well I'm glad we can be of service to you in that case! As a matter of interest, what is your nearest park? You have no doubt told us before, but I have the memory of a goldfish! :P

--

Dan.
0 permalink
5/2/2012 11:28 AM
JustAnotherDisneyDork
Chip 'n' Dale
JustAnotherDisneyDork

Well done Rune and thankyou guys Big Grin
Youv'e just made my day Woo Hoo!
0 permalink
5/2/2012 11:31 AM
DisneyDan
Sorcerer
DisneyDan

JustAnotherDisneyDork Wrote:
Well done Rune and thankyou guys Big Grin
Youv'e just made my day Woo Hoo!

Once again, no problem!

--

Dan.
0 permalink
5/2/2012 11:57 AM
jbradnash
Chip 'n' Dale
jbradnash

Congrats Rune ... and thank you for your generosity to the runner-ups ... I am quite excited! I am very happy to be part of the website and learn and share info about character knowledge at the parks!
+1 permalink
5/2/2012 12:26 PM
Camthalio
Minnie Mouse
Camthalio

Congratulations Rune!
+1 permalink
5/2/2012 4:32 PM
Delight
Minnie Mouse
Delight

Congratulations Rune!

--
Sorry for my English.
Before, my username was "Lumière".
0 permalink
5/2/2012 8:15 PM
rebray10
Minnie Mouse
rebray10

Congrats Rune!
Yeay! What a great gift! I'm honored just to know I was in the running and to have a little piece of Disney history!
0 permalink
5/3/2012 9:11 AM
DisneyDan
Sorcerer
DisneyDan

We have only received six people's contact details, be sure to send them to us everyone!

--

Dan.
0 permalink
5/3/2012 1:36 PM
JustAnotherDisneyDork
Chip 'n' Dale
JustAnotherDisneyDork

Hiya Dan I sent mine through yesterday,did you get them because I have been having trouble sending emails and just wanted to makesure you got it
+1 permalink
5/3/2012 2:26 PM
DisneyDan
Sorcerer
DisneyDan

Hi Laura, yes we got your email Thanks!

--

Dan.
0 permalink
5/3/2012 3:01 PM
Tasha
Minnie Mouse
Tasha

Congratulations to everyone!

--
Tasha & Tasha 2.0
[email protected]
http://MickeysFanClub.com