Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » General News and Discussion » Characters that need a make over

Post-a-picture threads, scrapbooking ideas, general polls, photography tips, general chit-chat and more!
the topic is closed |
1/17/2014 6:19 AM
twor
Peter Pan
twor

After the recent Princess make overs and the not so recent makeover of Mr Smee, which other characters do you think could do with one?

For me the Tweedles are getting desperate for one. They've always had the same look and don't look as accurate to the film as they could. They still look like they are from the 70's/80's.
0 permalink
1/17/2014 8:03 AM
MadMadamGaetane
Angel
MadMadamGaetane

ssaamm Wrote:
After the recent Princess make overs and the not so recent makeover of Mr Smee, which other characters do you think could do with one?

For me the Tweedles are getting desperate for one. They've always had the same look and don't look as accurate to the film as they could. They still look like they are from the 70's/80's.

For me definately also the Queen of Hearts! And maybe Jessie from Toy Story too...

--
Black sorcery is my cup of tea...

Memories you'll keep long after...

www.madmadamgaetane.com
0 permalink
1/17/2014 11:31 AM
Mitchell
Tiana
Mitchell

I agree with the Queen.

I think Jessie's fine at the minute, and I like the Tweedles look, I'd be scared they'd not return (ala Timon to meets) or end up face characters :p

I know I may be pushing most of you, but could Geppetto could maybe do with a bit of a face lift :p

--
Heya, I'm Mitchell!

Next Trip: Halloween at DLP

Follow my twitter @MitchellDisney for tweets!

Please check out my YouTube channel! https://t.co/8wbANN35lK including Vlogs from my Disneyland Paris holidays!
0 permalink
1/17/2014 3:49 PM
Shiva
Stitch
Shiva

Awww... I actually love the way the Queen of Hearts looks. Sure, she's perhaps a bit creepy looking, but she should be intimidating! In the film, she looks like Fred Flintstone in drag!

For me, Prince Philip needs a costume makeover! The top-hat, red shorts under his tunic, and design of his tunic just bother me.

--
"You have to live your life spherically--in many directions. Never lose your childish enthusiasm, and things will come your way." - Lindsey Duncan in Under the Tuscan Sun
0 permalink
1/17/2014 4:14 PM
mattblack
Angel
mattblack

I think the Queen of Hearts should be a face character. The Tweedles aren't out often enough in my mind for that to be an issue. I definitely think Frollo should be converted from fur to face- his big head just looks weird.
0 permalink
1/17/2014 5:51 PM
DisneyMart
Sorcerer's Apprentice
DisneyMart

I think Frollo and QofH are great just the way they are! 😃

In fact don't have problem with any of the ones mentioned, apart from Prince Phillip. Maybe they should redesign Prince's outfits to go with Princesses' new frocks. 😃

Interesting to hear everybody's opinions! 😃

--
Follow me on twitter to see my character pictures and for live tweets from our trips to the Disney Parks!!

Next Trips:
30th April - 1st May 2016 - Disneyland Paris
23-24 July 2016 - Disneyland Paris
22nd July - 5th August 2017 - Walt Disney World

www.facebook.com/DisneyMart

Now posting trip pictures on Instagram
0 permalink
1/17/2014 5:54 PM
willytheartist
Stitch
willytheartist

I think maybe some of the villians need to have a little change onto there look , like maybe more detailed and scarier
0 permalink
1/17/2014 6:17 PM
JqLw
Stitch
JqLw

The Queen of Hearts looks quite villain-like to me, but she could perhaps be made to look more like how she did in the movie.
Also, Stromboli, if they ever decide to bring him back.
To me, Maleficent should also have an outfit that looks more regal, like in Sleeping Beauty.
Frollo looks really fine for now, but I wonder if he could work as a face character? He is one in One Man's Dream II, though I know that's a show.

Good makeovers so far I feel are the ones that have been given to Captain Hook, Smee, Belle (maybe) and Snow White
edited by Disney Fan on 1/17/2014
0 permalink
1/18/2014 3:16 AM
Disney girl
Chip 'n' Dale
Disney girl

I think Peter Pan needs a makeover

--
LOL
0 permalink
1/18/2014 6:23 AM
mattblack
Angel
mattblack

I think Pocahontas' outfit could do with a bit of tweaking. At the very least, they should give her a fancier outfit for the special ceremonies (like the new Princess induction events).

Also, Frozone should totally be a face character, too.
0 permalink
1/18/2014 7:07 AM
twor
Peter Pan
twor

mattblack Wrote:
I think Pocahontas' outfit could do with a bit of tweaking. At the very least, they should give her a fancier outfit for the special ceremonies (like the new Princess induction events).

Also, Frozone should totally be a face character, too.

I hate when Pocahontas has the fabric arm design thing in California. She has it painted on in Florida which is so better.
0 permalink
1/19/2014 2:14 AM
mattblack
Angel
mattblack

Yeah, isn't that supposed to be a tattoo?
0 permalink
1/24/2014 5:33 AM
mattblack
Angel
mattblack

Well, maybe he's allergic to all the colors he wore in the movie. After all, I haven't heard him sneeze once in the parks, have you?
0 permalink
1/24/2014 12:29 PM
stitch lover
Minnie Mouse
stitch lover

i think that the sheriff of Nottingham needs a make over
0 permalink
1/26/2014 12:28 PM
mastromjm
Chip 'n' Dale
mastromjm

On the topic of the Seven Dwarfs...Happy's white eyebrows need to come back! They were present on the 70s version but once they updated them in 1981 he was given black eyebrows like the rest of the dwarfs.

For Frollo, I feel like the outfit is fine, but the head is a bit strange. His shirt collar is connected to the bottom of his head, which makes his neck appear really odd - especially if his friend has an especially long neck!
0 permalink
the topic is closed |