Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » General News and Discussion » Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers Movie!

Post-a-picture threads, scrapbooking ideas, general polls, photography tips, general chit-chat and more!
the topic is closed |
2/3/2014 2:44 PM
PeterPanFan
Sorcerer
PeterPanFan

Ok... so I know this news is a few days old but we haven't discussed it here yet! Apparently Disney has green lit a live action/CGI Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers movie!

Personally I have mixed feelings about live action/CGI movies in general but they can work as long as the story is strong. I do LOVE the Rescue Rangers so I have high hopes for this movie and I am excited.

Now the big question.... will this mean the return of Rescue Ranger Chip and Dale in the parks?!? and possibly other characters? I certainly hope so!!

--
Visit the Disney Character Central Blog for all the latest character news and information!
+1 permalink
2/3/2014 9:13 PM
Drew
Chip 'n' Dale
Drew

Absolutely!!! It sounds fun.
0 permalink
2/4/2014 5:40 AM
mattblack
Angel
mattblack

It's just nice to see the IPs associated with the animated series get some attention. Too often, they're treated as an afterthought by the company- incomplete DVD releases, little to no merchandise, little to no presence in the parks (at least here in the States)... I hope this is the start of a change, as there was some genius to Disney animated television in the 80s, 90s, and very early 2000s. (Not so much now; I've had the misfortune to catch Kick Buttowski every now and again and I invariably regret it.)
0 permalink
2/9/2014 12:28 AM
Meerkat Hunter
Mickey Mouse
Meerkat Hunter

Am I hearing this correctly?! Disney treating its old television animation output with some respect, and doing something new with it?

This is great news. It's almost as if someone has realised that for what I imagine is many people, their television output was a far bigger part of our lives than their films!

Given how much good output Disney has been responsible for lately, I have a good feeling about this. CGI plus live action could actually work nicely for the Rescue Rangers, given how there was some interaction between the animals and humans, in the show.
0 permalink
2/9/2014 12:55 PM
DisneyDuckLover
Thumper
DisneyDuckLover

I am so excited for this movie, I am sure it will do well, and I hope it inspires Disney to look at their Afternoons stuff, and release more merch, or even do another movie...

...I am getting myself excited over a DW movie haha in my dreeeeeeams!

--
Blog: http://DisneyDuckLover.blogspot.co.uk
Twitter: www.twitter.com/DisneyDuckLover
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/disneyducklover/
--
FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA FOR PHOTO UPDATES OF MY TRIPS TO THE PARKS!
0 permalink
2/19/2014 2:20 AM
DisneyDan
Sorcerer
DisneyDan

JoelMcDuck Wrote:
I am getting myself excited over a DW movie haha in my dreeeeeeams!

We wish!! Lol.

--
Check the Character Central Blog for all the latest character news and rumours!

Visit Tsum Tsum Central for all the latest news on Disney Tsum Tsums, to update your own collection list and much more!

Instagram * Facebook * Twitter

Dan.
0 permalink
the topic is closed |