Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » General News and Discussion » Alton Towers characters question

Post-a-picture threads, scrapbooking ideas, general polls, photography tips, general chit-chat and more!
the topic is closed |
2/9/2014 12:23 AM
Meerkat Hunter
Mickey Mouse
Meerkat Hunter

I hope this is the right section for this! I couldn't find one that seemed to fit more...

I was just wondering if anyone has been to Alton Towers lately? I've never been there before, and I know from the Character Central website that they only have a handful of mascots who go out and about.

I was just hoping to find out whether they're all out on any given day, given their small number? I'd like to know, in particular, if Alton Bear and Sonic The Hedgehog are easy to find! Does anyone know, please?

Also, do they have any merchandise or attractions related to the mascots they have? (I've seen a keyring from a Sonic-related ride there being sold on eBay. I was just wondering if there was anything else.)
edited by Meerkat Hunter on 2/9/2014
0 permalink
2/24/2014 6:03 PM
BoristheSpider
Mickey Mouse
BoristheSpider

Hi,

I live near Alton Towers & have been many times and I didn't even know there was such thing as the Alton Bear!! I don't think I've ever seen Sonic either & I've heard rumours that the Sonic Spinball ride may be rebranded to a general pinball theme.

The only characters I have seen are Sid from Ice Age who is usually out for photos by the Ice Age 4D cinema & the little Halloween mascots do Trick or Treat shows in October.

When I was little they used to do a lovely little Peter Rabbit on Ice show with all the Beatrix Potter characters but that hasn't been there for many years now.

With the new CeeBeebies Land opening this year I imagine they could have some characters out, Postman Pat, Iggle Piggle etc.

Sorry I went on a bit there ha xx
0 permalink
2/24/2014 8:12 PM
Mitchell
Tiana
Mitchell

Welcome Sian

--
Heya, I'm Mitchell!

Next Trip: Photopass Day!

Follow my twitter @MitchellDisney for tweets!

Please check out my YouTube channel! https://t.co/8wbANN35lK including Vlogs from my Disneyland Paris holidays!
0 permalink
3/1/2014 6:38 PM
BoristheSpider
Mickey Mouse
BoristheSpider

Mitchell Wrote:
Welcome Sian

xxx
0 permalink
3/1/2014 8:05 PM
Mitchell
Tiana
Mitchell

Hehe

--
Heya, I'm Mitchell!

Next Trip: Photopass Day!

Follow my twitter @MitchellDisney for tweets!

Please check out my YouTube channel! https://t.co/8wbANN35lK including Vlogs from my Disneyland Paris holidays!
0 permalink
the topic is closed |