Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » WDW General Discussion and Trip Planning » Star Wars Weekends

Discuss Walt Disney World character sightings, questions, trip planning ideas, trip countdowns, trip reports & more
2/22/2014 8:34 PM
cayleigh.hall
Minnie Mouse
cayleigh.hall

Hey Everyone! I'm sorry! Another thread from me! I'm going to WDW May 18-23. But I was thinking about changing the dates to include a star wars weekend. Is there anyone who was been who can tell me what kind of events they have going on during that time? Thanks!

--
Next Trip- July 12-17th!
0 permalink
2/23/2014 6:29 PM
Lori
Chip 'n' Dale
Lori

I've been to Star Wars Weekends a bunch of times and it's fun. They'll have a bunch of Star Wars characters out for meet and greets. Just be prepared to stand in long lines, in the sun, and then there's a chance you won't get to meet who is meeting at the time you get in line because a lot of the characters rotate. They also have a motorcade that goes from the front of the park to the hat. If you'd like to get a good spot to watch it, I suggest you get a spot at least an hour before it starts because it gets mobbed. They also have shows with some of the celebrities and you can get celebrity autographs. However, you must get a wristband to get the autographs and some people will camp out all night to get the wristbands.
0 permalink
2/24/2014 4:17 PM
cayleigh.hall
Minnie Mouse
cayleigh.hall

ok! Thanks so much!

--
Next Trip- July 12-17th!
0 permalink